Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Auction House - Revamped!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80
Oh god please have mercy on us profit exalters and make the AH show oldest dragons first in the search again. Finding 5-day-old fodder realiably is completely impossible right now, I am dying.
Oh god please have mercy on us profit exalters and make the AH show oldest dragons first in the search again. Finding 5-day-old fodder realiably is completely impossible right now, I am dying.
And it's super helpful in gathering all the gems/treasure you got from selling. Thank you so much admins!
And it's super helpful in gathering all the gems/treasure you got from selling. Thank you so much admins!
—Gift Giving Threads—

I would appreciate receiving the following: Meat for my lair denizens | Baldwin ingredients | Items for Hibernal Den Slot Expansions
cool!
cool!
Awesome!
Awesome!
It's so beautiful I almost started crying!
Good work you guys, thank you for working hard to spoil us with this amazing update!!!
It's so beautiful I almost started crying!
Good work you guys, thank you for working hard to spoil us with this amazing update!!!
TundraFrost
the color range option is what i have been dreaming of forever QuQ
the color range option is what i have been dreaming of forever QuQ
tiny_flying_bit_dragon_by_t3ragram-d8wrsv2.gif
I realy love this update !
The color range search for dragons was something I really needed, thanks for adding it. :) All the new features are great :)
The color range search for dragons was something I really needed, thanks for adding it. :) All the new features are great :)
Hello, I'm here to report that relisting is wonderful and I am in love with this feature. Thank you!
Hello, I'm here to report that relisting is wonderful and I am in love with this feature. Thank you!
1 2 ... 69 70 71 72 73 ... 79 80