Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [private rp] Dungeons & Dragons rp
'tis the roleplay for a group of nerds who like dragons and swords and killer goats (@K9warlock)

@TheAngryAnt
@Ishcobob
@K9warlock
@NateKleh
hello is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smiiiileeee.
'tis the roleplay for a group of nerds who like dragons and swords and killer goats (@K9warlock)

@TheAngryAnt
@Ishcobob
@K9warlock
@NateKleh
hello is it me you're looking for?
I can see it in your eyes. I can see it in your smiiiileeee.
What we do here?
What we do here?
Yea what do we do @trickyghoster
Yea what do we do @trickyghoster
Well, we can create a rough outline of what we should try to get out of it (so like an objective), the characters and how they'd act (so Laura meeting Nate for example), and either narrate what they do or play as them. We can make it slightly more modern but as this is a dragon site, dragons shouuuuld be involved :3 And with that, I can type up an introduction as to what we will be doing if everyone wants to say what they want to do??? And Sholl mentioned before stuff about dice checks. We can make it just about the characters interacting if that would be easier? Although you have been invited, you DONT need to participate if you don't want to. Okay?

Is that enough information? @NateKleh @K9warlock ?
Well, we can create a rough outline of what we should try to get out of it (so like an objective), the characters and how they'd act (so Laura meeting Nate for example), and either narrate what they do or play as them. We can make it slightly more modern but as this is a dragon site, dragons shouuuuld be involved :3 And with that, I can type up an introduction as to what we will be doing if everyone wants to say what they want to do??? And Sholl mentioned before stuff about dice checks. We can make it just about the characters interacting if that would be easier? Although you have been invited, you DONT need to participate if you don't want to. Okay?

Is that enough information? @NateKleh @K9warlock ?
????-_-????
????-_-????
Somewhat....?
@Trickyghoster
Somewhat....?
@Trickyghoster