Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Your Weirdest Habits
1 2 3
Wassup yo's it's me, Cealy

So I just joined this week and I wanted to start a casual discussion just about ourselves

Like it says, post your weirdest habits...one's you're comfortable with posting that is

Maybe find someone that shares your weird habit! Idk it seems fun

No need to ping me

And oh the habit must be besides the fact you stare at a dragon breeding forum game for 5+ hours a day

~ I'll start with myself ~

Well, I eat coffee grounds straight out of the can but hate coffee, and I chew on wood xP

Wassup yo's it's me, Cealy

So I just joined this week and I wanted to start a casual discussion just about ourselves

Like it says, post your weirdest habits...one's you're comfortable with posting that is

Maybe find someone that shares your weird habit! Idk it seems fun

No need to ping me

And oh the habit must be besides the fact you stare at a dragon breeding forum game for 5+ hours a day

~ I'll start with myself ~

Well, I eat coffee grounds straight out of the can but hate coffee, and I chew on wood xP

Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
I sometimes eat raw pasta. I only do it when I'm cooking it, though. I don't know why, but I find it really tasty >u<
I sometimes eat raw pasta. I only do it when I'm cooking it, though. I don't know why, but I find it really tasty >u<
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
I make this awful choking noise with my throat during awkward silences, lol. Like the same noise you make sometimes drinking too fast out of a glass, but on purpose. Kind of.
I also stick my tongue out at everything. Everything
I make this awful choking noise with my throat during awkward silences, lol. Like the same noise you make sometimes drinking too fast out of a glass, but on purpose. Kind of.
I also stick my tongue out at everything. Everything
iiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz04t.pngiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz085.pngiiiiiiiii_by_falconrex121-d8kz0bq.png
I've been known to make ramen out of the pack and eat the handful of raw noodle bits that are left off the main chunk before I throw the packaging away. Also I will pick out bits of ravioli or similar things when I'm waiting for the water to boil and eat them, and of course when I'm making lasagna I'll eat the broken noodles while I'm doing the layers because there's always extra anyway and the broken ones just fill in the gaps anyway XD
I've been known to make ramen out of the pack and eat the handful of raw noodle bits that are left off the main chunk before I throw the packaging away. Also I will pick out bits of ravioli or similar things when I'm waiting for the water to boil and eat them, and of course when I'm making lasagna I'll eat the broken noodles while I'm doing the layers because there's always extra anyway and the broken ones just fill in the gaps anyway XD
@turtlee @Sigilmancy

I get ya, I eat raw pasta too if I am given the chance, usually the thin, long noodles; they're very addicting to just chew on and snap lol

@FalconRex121

That is quite interesting haha ! I think for bodily habits I just make little "popping" noises in my mouth when I'm bored and when I'm reeeallly lost in something I hum Christmas songs xD
@turtlee @Sigilmancy

I get ya, I eat raw pasta too if I am given the chance, usually the thin, long noodles; they're very addicting to just chew on and snap lol

@FalconRex121

That is quite interesting haha ! I think for bodily habits I just make little "popping" noises in my mouth when I'm bored and when I'm reeeallly lost in something I hum Christmas songs xD
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
An odd habit I developed in January: When I eat Hershey kisses I fold the foils into Triangles~ Like if I can't it ruins it, the whole experience is blown for me if they foil messes up.

I'll peel it really slow, and make sure not to tear even a small part. Then I smooth out the foil, lay it flat and fold it in half once, smooth it again, then fold in half once more. From there I can throw them away, and the Hershey Kiss experience is A+
An odd habit I developed in January: When I eat Hershey kisses I fold the foils into Triangles~ Like if I can't it ruins it, the whole experience is blown for me if they foil messes up.

I'll peel it really slow, and make sure not to tear even a small part. Then I smooth out the foil, lay it flat and fold it in half once, smooth it again, then fold in half once more. From there I can throw them away, and the Hershey Kiss experience is A+
tumblr_inline_nzzpbdkauA1tgoz4u_500.gif
i always have to be chewing on something. not exactly sure why. but if i dont have gum in my mouth, youll probably find me chewing on erasers, pencils, pens, my necklace, etc.
i constantly crack my knuckles and neck. for two reasons, mostly. 1) because it gives me something to do with myself and kind of relieves anxiety a little bit. and 2) because it annoys the living hell out of my ex.
i talk to animals. like a lot. i literally talk to my cats (and they meow back at me too!) and sometimes at school if i pick up a lizard or beetle or snail or whatever, i just kind of start mumbling nonsense to it. no reason, just habit. i love animals a little too much lmao
i always have to be chewing on something. not exactly sure why. but if i dont have gum in my mouth, youll probably find me chewing on erasers, pencils, pens, my necklace, etc.
i constantly crack my knuckles and neck. for two reasons, mostly. 1) because it gives me something to do with myself and kind of relieves anxiety a little bit. and 2) because it annoys the living hell out of my ex.
i talk to animals. like a lot. i literally talk to my cats (and they meow back at me too!) and sometimes at school if i pick up a lizard or beetle or snail or whatever, i just kind of start mumbling nonsense to it. no reason, just habit. i love animals a little too much lmao
7RSuTOf.pngPgv53XB.pngSYiQlxK.png
pZJYyk4.pngrI18gRz.pngEE2umbT.png
etYYz4O.pngQetF0Qf.pngtLCn0d0.png
6Fjd4rG.pngB1biG2b.pngmlHpBMC.png
I talk to myself a ton, but I do it in a way that I'm pretending that I have an audience! I've always wanted to delve into YouTube stuff a bit (though I always panic the second I know my voice is being recorded, haha) and I'm home alone with the cats all the time so I guess I'm keeping myself company in a weird way?

But that's not too unusual, or at least that's what I've heard from the few other people I've told that to.

I guess it's kinda weird that I can't really control the urge to wander around aimlessly when I listen to music that I really like though. I hate dancing, but I guess I still occasionally get the same kind of urge to move which leads to me awkwardly pacing around the house for a few minutes.

I talk to myself a ton, but I do it in a way that I'm pretending that I have an audience! I've always wanted to delve into YouTube stuff a bit (though I always panic the second I know my voice is being recorded, haha) and I'm home alone with the cats all the time so I guess I'm keeping myself company in a weird way?

But that's not too unusual, or at least that's what I've heard from the few other people I've told that to.

I guess it's kinda weird that I can't really control the urge to wander around aimlessly when I listen to music that I really like though. I hate dancing, but I guess I still occasionally get the same kind of urge to move which leads to me awkwardly pacing around the house for a few minutes.

Hiya!
I have this friend at school who always wear a Dipper cap. Whenever I walk past her, I push it off her.
It might not be as weird as it is just me being obnoxious x'D
Hiya!
I have this friend at school who always wear a Dipper cap. Whenever I walk past her, I push it off her.
It might not be as weird as it is just me being obnoxious x'D
Hmm I just realized have some weird habits..
• when I'm nervous I tend to bite into my fingers. Like on the side of my fingers, near the knuckle. Once I bit it so hard I bled and it's just now healing up.
•i like to chew on things. Uncooked spaghetti, my phone case, pencils, pens, ends of books, this metal edge of my bed, straws... Anything I can bite into without much notice. Except for the noodles.
• I run almost everywhere I go. To the kitchen, to the bedroom, out the door, down grocery store lanes, everywhere. If I'm all alone I go full speed. If there is someone around I just walk very, very fast.
• gathering leaves, rocks, strings, small sticks, buttons, pins, broken plastic, scraps of cloth, and shoving it in my pockets without noticing. I just pick up stuff and then at the end of the day I'm like, "Where in the world did this stuff come from?".
• When I listen to music that's inspiring, I will run around the house until I'm worn out. I can't help it. Exciting music, happy music, fast music; I don't care. Even when I'm at places like my friend's house, I will spin in circles as long as they don't mind.
• Talking to myself. Enough said.
• Tin foil? I thought you meant 'see-how-many-tiny-balls-of-this-stuff-you-can-make'.
•When no one is around I will sing something completely random very loud.
•Again, when listening to music I kinda get lost, and start acting in my mind. It's hard to explain, but I kinda act out a story in my mind. I'll gaze off into the distance, randomly touch the walls, all while being very dramatic. Everyone thought it was weird at first, but I think they're used to it by now.
Hmm I just realized have some weird habits..
• when I'm nervous I tend to bite into my fingers. Like on the side of my fingers, near the knuckle. Once I bit it so hard I bled and it's just now healing up.
•i like to chew on things. Uncooked spaghetti, my phone case, pencils, pens, ends of books, this metal edge of my bed, straws... Anything I can bite into without much notice. Except for the noodles.
• I run almost everywhere I go. To the kitchen, to the bedroom, out the door, down grocery store lanes, everywhere. If I'm all alone I go full speed. If there is someone around I just walk very, very fast.
• gathering leaves, rocks, strings, small sticks, buttons, pins, broken plastic, scraps of cloth, and shoving it in my pockets without noticing. I just pick up stuff and then at the end of the day I'm like, "Where in the world did this stuff come from?".
• When I listen to music that's inspiring, I will run around the house until I'm worn out. I can't help it. Exciting music, happy music, fast music; I don't care. Even when I'm at places like my friend's house, I will spin in circles as long as they don't mind.
• Talking to myself. Enough said.
• Tin foil? I thought you meant 'see-how-many-tiny-balls-of-this-stuff-you-can-make'.
•When no one is around I will sing something completely random very loud.
•Again, when listening to music I kinda get lost, and start acting in my mind. It's hard to explain, but I kinda act out a story in my mind. I'll gaze off into the distance, randomly touch the walls, all while being very dramatic. Everyone thought it was weird at first, but I think they're used to it by now.
Frankenstein3.jpg
1 2 3