Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Selling Gened Gen 1s
1 2 3 4 5
@Lionclaw Hi! I'm interested in Rin, I need some more boys in my lair. >> Have you had any offers on him yet? :) What is your gem to treasure ratio?

Also, for 6-digit trades what sort of dragons are you looking for? Do you have color ranges you particularly like, special hatch dates, etc?
@Lionclaw Hi! I'm interested in Rin, I need some more boys in my lair. >> Have you had any offers on him yet? :) What is your gem to treasure ratio?

Also, for 6-digit trades what sort of dragons are you looking for? Do you have color ranges you particularly like, special hatch dates, etc?
@Lionclaw 500g each for Mortuis and Nyss
@Lionclaw 500g each for Mortuis and Nyss
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
Sorry for the super slow replies everyone, it's been a busy week!

@Grelleth
I'll consider that and give anyone else a chance to offer if they were interested, thanks. :)

@Shadowdawn199
I don't see any dragons that interest me, I'll give you a ping if he gets any offers then.

@NobodyLovesStone
No thank you, they don't interest me but thank you for the offer!

@Asobi
I haven't had any offers on him, I'm going to use a rate of 1:920 at the moment.
I'm not looking or anything specific but I would greatly prefer dragons with at least 2 genes. Feel free to show me anything though!

@Niharike
No thank you to both offers, sorry.
Sorry for the super slow replies everyone, it's been a busy week!

@Grelleth
I'll consider that and give anyone else a chance to offer if they were interested, thanks. :)

@Shadowdawn199
I don't see any dragons that interest me, I'll give you a ping if he gets any offers then.

@NobodyLovesStone
No thank you, they don't interest me but thank you for the offer!

@Asobi
I haven't had any offers on him, I'm going to use a rate of 1:920 at the moment.
I'm not looking or anything specific but I would greatly prefer dragons with at least 2 genes. Feel free to show me anything though!

@Niharike
No thank you to both offers, sorry.
@Lionclaw

Oh, I didn't mean that any of those dragons were required for me to meet the 2kg price - just thought it might help my wallet some of you did. Since I last offered, I've amassed a bit more pure, and between the gossamer flame sets (still at around 700g tho I have more pieces I can trade if you prefer) as well as about 1.2kg, and topping the offer off with 200/300g in past fest items (will o' the ember, etc). Would this be an expectable offer to you?
@Lionclaw

Oh, I didn't mean that any of those dragons were required for me to meet the 2kg price - just thought it might help my wallet some of you did. Since I last offered, I've amassed a bit more pure, and between the gossamer flame sets (still at around 700g tho I have more pieces I can trade if you prefer) as well as about 1.2kg, and topping the offer off with 200/300g in past fest items (will o' the ember, etc). Would this be an expectable offer to you?
@Shadowdawn199
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. ^^
I'm going to decline though, I'd maybe consider 2kG as a bottom price offer on him in pure but not with items sorry.
@Shadowdawn199
Ah sorry, I misunderstood. ^^
I'm going to decline though, I'd maybe consider 2kG as a bottom price offer on him in pure but not with items sorry.
Pinging again because I set buyout prices for lots of dragons, sorry if you aren't interested!

They are in the AH, prices are also listed in their bios for when it is offline for the revamp.
Pinging again because I set buyout prices for lots of dragons, sorry if you aren't interested!

They are in the AH, prices are also listed in their bios for when it is offline for the revamp.
@Lionclaw Would you be interested in any of the dragons listed on this thread (disregarding the double chocolate girl) for Cacara, Blue, or Maito?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2143739

If not, d'you have a possible range in mind for Maito (if he is for sale and I haven't misread OTL)
@Lionclaw Would you be interested in any of the dragons listed on this thread (disregarding the double chocolate girl) for Cacara, Blue, or Maito?

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2143739

If not, d'you have a possible range in mind for Maito (if he is for sale and I haven't misread OTL)
shallow and empty and filled with regret.
@Lionclaw i'd love to take macaria, would you be willing to take a nature sprite for her? the LAH is currently 790g.
@Lionclaw i'd love to take macaria, would you be willing to take a nature sprite for her? the LAH is currently 790g.
@Subjugation
No thank you, I'm only interested in fully gened dragons right now.
And Maito is probably one I won't sell I must have missed him when I was re-organising sorry. I'd only really consider around his full gene price. Cascara and Blue are priced in the AH though!

@thebutt
No thank you, I'm not really willing to go so much lower in items sorry.
@Subjugation
No thank you, I'm only interested in fully gened dragons right now.
And Maito is probably one I won't sell I must have missed him when I was re-organising sorry. I'd only really consider around his full gene price. Cascara and Blue are priced in the AH though!

@thebutt
No thank you, I'm not really willing to go so much lower in items sorry.
@Lionclaw no problem; how about a water sprite (1k g) and a windbound mask (125g) plus 100g? (i have a few combination options here, i'm just trying to get closest to the price you're asking)
@Lionclaw no problem; how about a water sprite (1k g) and a windbound mask (125g) plus 100g? (i have a few combination options here, i'm just trying to get closest to the price you're asking)
1 2 3 4 5