Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Furvilla FD & FC / [W] FR Currency
Hello! I'm currently looking for Treasure and Gems, and since I don't play FV anymore I decided that it'd be worth selling most of my currency!

I will only sell Furdollars for Gems, and I will only sell Furcash for Treasure. I accept Gems on a 1:1 ratio, and I accept Treasure on a 1:1 ratio.

Current stock: 227055 Furcash, 410 Furdollars.

My username is Pirate! Please ping me on Flight Rising and give me your FV username/ID# before you send anything to me!
Hello! I'm currently looking for Treasure and Gems, and since I don't play FV anymore I decided that it'd be worth selling most of my currency!

I will only sell Furdollars for Gems, and I will only sell Furcash for Treasure. I accept Gems on a 1:1 ratio, and I accept Treasure on a 1:1 ratio.

Current stock: 227055 Furcash, 410 Furdollars.

My username is Pirate! Please ping me on Flight Rising and give me your FV username/ID# before you send anything to me!
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings could I buy all your FC for 43,788t? User ID # is 6290 (RedlaSunShowers029).
@Blessings could I buy all your FC for 43,788t? User ID # is 6290 (RedlaSunShowers029).
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@RedlaSunShowers
Of course! I sent the FC your way! :)
@RedlaSunShowers
Of course! I sent the FC your way! :)
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings Awesome! Sending the Treasure your way now!
@Blessings Awesome! Sending the Treasure your way now!
Pink-Tail Mole Downy Fox Rat Skycat Fawn Fox Rat Silky Mole
Near-Completed Bestiary Progress
(Username is REDLASUNSHOWERS)
@Blessings are you still checking out this thread and if so could I snag 380 of your Fd for 380 gems?
@Blessings are you still checking out this thread and if so could I snag 380 of your Fd for 380 gems?
@Astrodevil
Sorry for the late response, and yes, of course! What's your furvilla username?
@Astrodevil
Sorry for the late response, and yes, of course! What's your furvilla username?
eG6Zatg.png
@Blessings Sorry! I actually ended up trading my gems to someone else <:(
@Blessings Sorry! I actually ended up trading my gems to someone else <:(
@Astrodevil
That's alright!
@Astrodevil
That's alright!
eG6Zatg.png
Boop!
Boop!
eG6Zatg.png