Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | All gone, maybe later =D
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33
@Yanisha Can I please have this girl? Please and thank you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31096323] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310964/31096323_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Yanisha Can I please have this girl? Please and thank you
31096323_350.png
@lavarock
Surely, Cr is sent as you already noticed =D

@GoldenLucario1
All those that aren´t marked as taken - and still have their picture present on the first page. Of those, only the greenish Imperial is already spoken for.

@Koidiak
Somebody already asked for him. If this person declines the trade, you can have him, but for the time being, he is reserved.

@Saverio
Surely, CR is sent! =D
@lavarock
Surely, Cr is sent as you already noticed =D

@GoldenLucario1
All those that aren´t marked as taken - and still have their picture present on the first page. Of those, only the greenish Imperial is already spoken for.

@Koidiak
Somebody already asked for him. If this person declines the trade, you can have him, but for the time being, he is reserved.

@Saverio
Surely, CR is sent! =D
The Hatchery Masterlist
Okay could i please have the male guardian?

@Yanisha
Okay could i please have the male guardian?

@Yanisha
@yanisha I would absolute love Catis,the guardian :))) really appreciate it!!
@yanisha I would absolute love Catis,the guardian :))) really appreciate it!!
@yanisha thank you for the offer if I think I'll pass. My goal is to only have greyscale dragons and something with colour would break the streak! I really appreciate it, though!
@yanisha thank you for the offer if I think I'll pass. My goal is to only have greyscale dragons and something with colour would break the streak! I really appreciate it, though!
@Yanisha

Is #6, Therron still available?
@Yanisha

Is #6, Therron still available?
Badge_1_-_Text.png
@GoldenLucario1
Allright then, he´s all yours!

@ReDMeTHoD
I´m sincerly sorry, but he has already been claimed by somebody else. Care to choose another one?

@Wishpaws17
He was right until now! Now, he is travelling towards your lair and waiting for you to get him at the crossroads!

@Koidiak
No 15 has been declined by the one who reserved him before. I´ll send him your way now, if you still want him.
@GoldenLucario1
Allright then, he´s all yours!

@ReDMeTHoD
I´m sincerly sorry, but he has already been claimed by somebody else. Care to choose another one?

@Wishpaws17
He was right until now! Now, he is travelling towards your lair and waiting for you to get him at the crossroads!

@Koidiak
No 15 has been declined by the one who reserved him before. I´ll send him your way now, if you still want him.
The Hatchery Masterlist
@Yanisha Can I please have Glory? He's amazing <3
@Yanisha Can I please have Glory? He's amazing <3
@cherybdis
Surely! He is amazed to be on his way to your clan soon.
@cherybdis
Surely! He is amazed to be on his way to your clan soon.
The Hatchery Masterlist
Bulk #5 please?
Bulk #5 please?
He/Him
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 32 33