Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 50kt Gijinka Busts
Hey there! I'm Rabbie, and I like to draw headshots a lot. If you're interested, they're 50k Treasure, and they're this quality: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a3a647ebd32d0dd43223a2bd454ec5ca/tumblr_o70yqf6JZf1vos44ro1_500.png[/img] If you're interested, please reply with this information: [code]Name of Dragon: Humanoid Appearance Notes: Personality: Reference Images (this can just be the dragon or other things you would like me to take in account):[/code]
Hey there! I'm Rabbie, and I like to draw headshots a lot.

If you're interested, they're 50k Treasure, and they're this quality:
tumblr_o70yqf6JZf1vos44ro1_500.png

If you're interested, please reply with this information:
Code:
Name of Dragon: Humanoid Appearance Notes: Personality: Reference Images (this can just be the dragon or other things you would like me to take in account):
Bump
Bump
bump
bump
@comraderabbit [s]I totally don't stalk the art sales forum looking for lovely, affordable gijinka artists like yourself[/s] Man, even though there's only one example you're stuff looks really nice! I'm honestly surprised no one has ordered anything yet. [quote] [b]Name of Dragon:[/b] Rikona [b]Humanoid Appearance Notes:[/b] Dark denim-ish (like the color on the behind wing) sort of movie star wavy hair, deep caramel skin, some horns, skink gene markings, and claws from dragon form. [b]Personality:[/b] Kick-butt warrior but also kind of a flirt, sarcastic and fun until they're not, darkside is very very dark, Devilish Smirk™ [b]Reference Images:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27390253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273903/27390253_350.png[/img] [/url] I feel like I may have gotten a little too specific up in the order form, but I think that's just because i normally don't write that much when buying art. I usually have no idea what i want so I just want the artist to go for it. So basically, I may have put stuff down above but it's pretty much artist's liberty if you suddenly have any ideas my friend :)[/quote]
@comraderabbit

I totally don't stalk the art sales forum looking for lovely, affordable gijinka artists like yourself
Man, even though there's only one example you're stuff looks really nice! I'm honestly surprised no one has ordered anything yet.
Quote:
Name of Dragon: Rikona

Humanoid Appearance Notes: Dark denim-ish (like the color on the behind wing) sort of movie star wavy hair, deep caramel skin, some horns, skink gene markings, and claws from dragon form.

Personality: Kick-butt warrior but also kind of a flirt, sarcastic and fun until they're not, darkside is very very dark, Devilish Smirk™

Reference Images:
27390253_350.png

I feel like I may have gotten a little too specific up in the order form, but I think that's just because i normally don't write that much when buying art. I usually have no idea what i want so I just want the artist to go for it. So basically, I may have put stuff down above but it's pretty much artist's liberty if you suddenly have any ideas my friend :)

PbVFk5l.png
[quote name="Haiada" date=2017-03-15 19:35:58] @comraderabbit [s]I totally don't stalk the art sales forum looking for lovely, affordable gijinka artists like yourself[/s] Man, even though there's only one example you're stuff looks really nice! I'm honestly surprised no one has ordered anything yet. [quote] [b]Name of Dragon:[/b] Rikona [b]Humanoid Appearance Notes:[/b] Dark denim-ish (like the color on the behind wing) sort of movie star wavy hair, deep caramel skin, some horns, skink gene markings, and claws from dragon form. Ooo I'm really interested! When I get a sec I'll work up a pre-sketch, and if you like it we can start the trade and go from there :) [b]Personality:[/b] Kick-butt warrior but also kind of a flirt, sarcastic and fun until they're not, darkside is very very dark, Devilish Smirk™ [b]Reference Images:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27390253] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/273903/27390253_350.png[/img] [/url] I feel like I may have gotten a little too specific up in the order form, but I think that's just because i normally don't write that much when buying art. I usually have no idea what i want so I just want the artist to go for it. So basically, I may have put stuff down above but it's pretty much artist's liberty if you suddenly have any ideas my friend :)[/quote] [/quote] Oooh, I love him! I'll start a presketch, and if you like it, we'll start the trade and go from there. I tend to give a preview before accepting payment, and then I pass over the final product. :)
Haiada wrote on 2017-03-15:
@comraderabbit

I totally don't stalk the art sales forum looking for lovely, affordable gijinka artists like yourself
Man, even though there's only one example you're stuff looks really nice! I'm honestly surprised no one has ordered anything yet.
Quote:
Name of Dragon: Rikona

Humanoid Appearance Notes: Dark denim-ish (like the color on the behind wing) sort of movie star wavy hair, deep caramel skin, some horns, skink gene markings, and claws from dragon form.
Ooo I'm really interested! When I get a sec I'll work up a pre-sketch, and if you like it we can start the trade and go from there :)
Personality: Kick-butt warrior but also kind of a flirt, sarcastic and fun until they're not, darkside is very very dark, Devilish Smirk™

Reference Images:
27390253_350.png

I feel like I may have gotten a little too specific up in the order form, but I think that's just because i normally don't write that much when buying art. I usually have no idea what i want so I just want the artist to go for it. So basically, I may have put stuff down above but it's pretty much artist's liberty if you suddenly have any ideas my friend :)

Oooh, I love him! I'll start a presketch, and if you like it, we'll start the trade and go from there. I tend to give a preview before accepting payment, and then I pass over the final product. :)