Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE Dragons+ CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48
@Florierend can I have #16 please thank yiou
@Florierend can I have #16 please thank yiou
@Florierend May I get #1 please ^^ I don't know the name of the head item but it's the green one
@Florierend May I get #1 please ^^ I don't know the name of the head item but it's the green one
@Florierend
Are nr. 10 or 18 still available?
@Florierend
Are nr. 10 or 18 still available?
@Florierend Is 11th dragon still available? I would love to have her!
@Florierend Is 11th dragon still available? I would love to have her!
@Florierend
Could I please have #6 and the poisonous toridiae?
@Florierend
Could I please have #6 and the poisonous toridiae?
CYAN LOVERS UNITE
5MwdWh0.png
@ReDMeTHoD

Sorry for the late reply, I've been dealing with internet problems in my apartment building for the past two days!
I've numbered the dragons so you can tell that way! ^.^
It's okay though, I know which one you're talking about!

I've sent your new dragon to you through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade in order to get your it! :D
@ReDMeTHoD

Sorry for the late reply, I've been dealing with internet problems in my apartment building for the past two days!
I've numbered the dragons so you can tell that way! ^.^
It's okay though, I know which one you're talking about!

I've sent your new dragon to you through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade in order to get your it! :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iueGxKn1qmzhvw_540.png
Art Shop
@dovahkulos

For sure you can!
I've sent the familiar and your new dragon to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your new dragon and pet! :D
@dovahkulos

For sure you can!
I've sent the familiar and your new dragon to you through the crossroads! Make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your new dragon and pet! :D
Art Shop
@RoomyApple

For sure you can get #18!
I've sent your new dragon to you through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your it! :D
@RoomyApple

For sure you can get #18!
I've sent your new dragon to you through the crossroads, make sure to accept the trade there in order to get your it! :D
Art Shop
@LyricalChaos

Sorry dear - that one has been taken by someone who posted above you. ^.^ You can pick another one out but I also have more dragons coming soon if you wanted to wait until then.
@LyricalChaos

Sorry dear - that one has been taken by someone who posted above you. ^.^ You can pick another one out but I also have more dragons coming soon if you wanted to wait until then.
Art Shop
@HereBeKanna

So sorry hun - I'm not currently taking trades because it's a lot for me to keep track of right now since I've been dealing with internet problems in my apartment building. ^.^
@HereBeKanna

So sorry hun - I'm not currently taking trades because it's a lot for me to keep track of right now since I've been dealing with internet problems in my apartment building. ^.^
Art Shop
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47 48