Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | The Archer's Way
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106
Ohh thanks @Otokyo
Ohh thanks @Otokyo
I will try to remember that @Shinyumbreon
I will try to remember that @Shinyumbreon
@SeaGodling

Should probably have saved those chests... it doesn't look like the apparel is implemented yet. The first page still says "Pending."
@SeaGodling

Should probably have saved those chests... it doesn't look like the apparel is implemented yet. The first page still says "Pending."
@Jorge81226

>There's no sign for fr to not be compatible with mobile in the future. If it was going to be that'd mean re-coding the whole site to work on a different engine / code language. And thats definitely not gonna happen, you have nothing to worry about!

>To make skins/accents you need a computer and a program like sai or photoshop to draw it digitally. So sadly your not gonna be able to do that without a pc

>Updates add things to or improve the website. For example this update has added new apparel and a new vista so far. And the upcoming auction house update is going to improve the auction house :)
@Jorge81226

>There's no sign for fr to not be compatible with mobile in the future. If it was going to be that'd mean re-coding the whole site to work on a different engine / code language. And thats definitely not gonna happen, you have nothing to worry about!

>To make skins/accents you need a computer and a program like sai or photoshop to draw it digitally. So sadly your not gonna be able to do that without a pc

>Updates add things to or improve the website. For example this update has added new apparel and a new vista so far. And the upcoming auction house update is going to improve the auction house :)
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BOWS/QUIVERS

BEST UPDATE EVER AHHHH
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR BOWS/QUIVERS

BEST UPDATE EVER AHHHH
99HpT0c.png
@Bunnee Coatls were released in January of 2014. Nocturnes were released in December of 2014. Bogsneaks (the latest new breed) came out in September of last year (so fairly recently.) The delay is mainly due to having to redraw every apparel piece, although they got some new artists to help. The admins always have 1-2 dragon breeds in development, but it's likely the wait between breeds will become longer rather than shorter.
@Bunnee Coatls were released in January of 2014. Nocturnes were released in December of 2014. Bogsneaks (the latest new breed) came out in September of last year (so fairly recently.) The delay is mainly due to having to redraw every apparel piece, although they got some new artists to help. The admins always have 1-2 dragon breeds in development, but it's likely the wait between breeds will become longer rather than shorter.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@Terhothyl

A few copies are in the AH(presumably from MP sniping); I believe that as soon as the item itself has an ID and is in the first post, it can be obtained like other apparel.
@Terhothyl

A few copies are in the AH(presumably from MP sniping); I believe that as soon as the item itself has an ID and is in the first post, it can be obtained like other apparel.
CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
OK, that black/tan/gold apparel would be [I]perfect[/I] for this girl: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17310514][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/173106/17310514_350.png[/img][/url]
OK, that black/tan/gold apparel would be perfect for this girl:

17310514_350.png
Any dragon in the 'Fodder Tab' available for sale. Fodder Tab dragons are 10k treasure for adults, 5k treasure for hatchlings. I also have leveled (up to lv 8) dragons in my Hib Den I'm willing to sell for 15k treasure min.
Yeesss, bows and arrows!
Yeesss, bows and arrows!
BhWDcLm.png
Oooooo it looks amazing! (The week after dom and no cash thanks to lair expansion hah!)
Oooooo it looks amazing! (The week after dom and no cash thanks to lair expansion hah!)
idzY2uK.png
1 2 ... 54 55 56 57 58 ... 105 106