Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Quest to Gene my Progens!
I feel like I'll be one to start a lot of gene projects. Of course, my Progens come first.

I gave myself the challenge of making good gene combos while only giving them Treasure genes. I think I like what I came up with.

Check out the posts below for what I'd like to turn them into. ^-^

I feel like I'll be one to start a lot of gene projects. Of course, my Progens come first.

I gave myself the challenge of making good gene combos while only giving them Treasure genes. I think I like what I came up with.

Check out the posts below for what I'd like to turn them into. ^-^

xtnGW.gifLfAS6.gifeT0WR.gifObnZL.gif

Click my eggs ^-^
[center][b][size=7]Viridian[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31477817] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314779/31477817_350.png[/img] [/url] We begin with my custom progen. The tertiary gene was a little hard to decide, but I eventually settled on something for it. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=33&auth=fe2bb88b69818f23befbe4f59e4a4336c50ec87e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] This is what I came up with: Tiger/Freckle/Underbelly. It fits the theme I went for her, a foresty theme. The price doesn't look too bad. [item=Primary Gene: Tiger] will cost 135kt [item=Secondary Gene: Freckle] will cost 90kt [item=Tertiary Gene: Underbelly] will cost 150kt [b]Total Cost: 375kt[/b][/center]
Viridian

31477817_350.png

We begin with my custom progen. The tertiary gene was a little hard to decide, but I eventually settled on something for it.

dragon?age=1&body=32&bodygene=2&breed=1&element=3&gender=1&tert=2&tertgene=5&winggene=4&wings=33&auth=fe2bb88b69818f23befbe4f59e4a4336c50ec87e&dummyext=prev.png

This is what I came up with: Tiger/Freckle/Underbelly. It fits the theme I went for her, a foresty theme. The price doesn't look too bad.

Primary Gene: Tiger will cost 135kt
Secondary Gene: Freckle will cost 90kt
Tertiary Gene: Underbelly will cost 150kt

Total Cost: 375kt

Click my eggs ^-^
[center][b][size=7]Horsetail[/size][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31477818] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314779/31477818_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]I'm not happy with this guy. First off, I don't exactly [u]like[/u] Tundras. They're fine, and fluffy too. But I want a Fae. So I'm gonna change him into a Fae.[/s] [s]Second off, I'm not happy with what I named him. I just spent seconds thinking of it. No effort. That's another 6,000 to the price.[/s] done But I managed to find a decent combo for him. I think it'll work out. Plus, Fae. :D [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=6&breed=1&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=21&auth=a87eb8d1a215affdc7306c2237f56042b27595b8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Bar/Seraph/Thylacine. There. I decided to keep the 'wild' theme in there. The Royal Thylacine against the Blue Seraph looks really cool. This is just one of those combinations that is oddly satisfying for me. Let's go over the price now. ((Oh god.)) [item=Primary Gene: Bar] costs 250kt [item=Secondary Gene: Seraph] costs 125kt [item=Tertiary Gene: Thylacine] costs 155kt\ [item=Breed Change: Fae] [s]costs 50kt [/s] [item=Scroll of Renaming] [s]costs 6kt[/s] [b]Total Cost: 586kt[/b][/center]
Horsetail

31477818_350.png

I'm not happy with this guy. First off, I don't exactly like Tundras. They're fine, and fluffy too. But I want a Fae. So I'm gonna change him into a Fae.

Second off, I'm not happy with what I named him. I just spent seconds thinking of it. No effort. That's another 6,000 to the price. done

But I managed to find a decent combo for him. I think it'll work out. Plus, Fae. :D

dragon?age=1&body=35&bodygene=6&breed=1&element=3&gender=0&tert=18&tertgene=11&winggene=5&wings=21&auth=a87eb8d1a215affdc7306c2237f56042b27595b8&dummyext=prev.png

Bar/Seraph/Thylacine. There. I decided to keep the 'wild' theme in there. The Royal Thylacine against the Blue Seraph looks really cool. This is just one of those combinations that is oddly satisfying for me. Let's go over the price now. ((Oh god.))

Primary Gene: Bar costs 250kt
Secondary Gene: Seraph costs 125kt
Tertiary Gene: Thylacine costs 155kt\
Breed Change: Fae costs 50kt
Scroll of Renaming costs 6kt

Total Cost: 586kt

Click my eggs ^-^
[center][b][size=7]News and Stuff[/b][/size] [b]Vault Balance:[/b] 0kt [b]Next Purchase:[/b] [item=Primary Gene: Bar] oh god [b][u]NEWS[/u][/b] 3/14/2017: Added 26kt to Vault Balance. Not very active, but all's well that ends well! Pinglist open. :D Breed Change: Fae and Scroll of Renaming purchased. Swampy renamed to Horsetail. 3/13/2017: Added 30kt to Vault Balance. All of it was accumulated via the Fairgrounds. [b]Donations[/b] You don't have to donate. A donation would be absolutely amazing. I don't even know how to repay donations yet. But you can if you want to be generous. All donations in history will go here. @WingsofLight - 3/14/2017 - 20kt [b]Pinglist[/b] If you want to be pinged every update, then just ask on the thread (or in PM) to be on the pinglist! XDDD nobody on the pinglist yet[/center]
News and Stuff

Vault Balance: 0kt

Next Purchase: Primary Gene: Bar oh god

NEWS

3/14/2017: Added 26kt to Vault Balance. Not very active, but all's well that ends well! Pinglist open. :D Breed Change: Fae and Scroll of Renaming purchased. Swampy renamed to Horsetail.
3/13/2017: Added 30kt to Vault Balance. All of it was accumulated via the Fairgrounds.

Donations

You don't have to donate. A donation would be absolutely amazing. I don't even know how to repay donations yet. But you can if you want to be generous. All donations in history will go here.

@WingsofLight - 3/14/2017 - 20kt

Pinglist

If you want to be pinged every update, then just ask on the thread (or in PM) to be on the pinglist! XDDD

nobody on the pinglist yet

Click my eggs ^-^
UPDATE!

Woo first update! So first we got a donation, thanks @WingsOfLight! sorry for the ping btw. Oh, also I got the Renaming Scroll and the Breed Change: Fae. I can't use the breed change because Horsetail (Swampy's new name!!) is on a nest with Viridian. So I have to wait.

Next, we go toward the most expensive thing in this entire project! YAY!
UPDATE!

Woo first update! So first we got a donation, thanks @WingsOfLight! sorry for the ping btw. Oh, also I got the Renaming Scroll and the Breed Change: Fae. I can't use the breed change because Horsetail (Swampy's new name!!) is on a nest with Viridian. So I have to wait.

Next, we go toward the most expensive thing in this entire project! YAY!

Click my eggs ^-^
Wow! I'm jelly of your productivity! Haha it's taken me forever, but after being here for almost 2 years I've finally gotten around to finish gene-ing my progens (Just today actually!).

Also, I see that you are new here to Flight Rising, so welcome to the family! :D <3
Wow! I'm jelly of your productivity! Haha it's taken me forever, but after being here for almost 2 years I've finally gotten around to finish gene-ing my progens (Just today actually!).

Also, I see that you are new here to Flight Rising, so welcome to the family! :D <3
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]