Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Full of Feels - Interest Check!
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
May I get a ping when there are slots available?
May I get a ping when there are slots available?
I'd love to have a colored slot when things open up! :)
I'd love to have a colored slot when things open up! :)
@Avadavat: I'm very sorry to bother you if not, but do you have a ping-list?
@Avadavat: I'm very sorry to bother you if not, but do you have a ping-list?
tumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo1_250.gifd6c7c53e28caab789d7b45da2fd12ebb2996d6a5.pngtumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo2_250.gif
@Rye @Alisdaire @Time

Sorry for the lag, folks, you're all ping-listed-- and I'm hoping to open some slots next week after ages of not having time to art! Thanks for your interest. :)
@Rye @Alisdaire @Time

Sorry for the lag, folks, you're all ping-listed-- and I'm hoping to open some slots next week after ages of not having time to art! Thanks for your interest. :)
feels-sig.png
@Avadavat: (Also, if you have time, could I have a price quote for a colored picture of my Isley + all visible apparel? If not, I can just find out if I get a slot! ^~^ ) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=495161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4952/495161_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Avadavat: (Also, if you have time, could I have a price quote for a colored picture of my Isley + all visible apparel? If not, I can just find out if I get a slot! ^~^ )

495161_350.png
tumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo1_250.gifd6c7c53e28caab789d7b45da2fd12ebb2996d6a5.pngtumblr_npmazgi4qI1seus1eo2_250.gif
@Avadavat I'd love to be on a ping list for these.
@Avadavat I'd love to be on a ping list for these.
@Avadavat Could I be ping-listed as well, please?
@Avadavat Could I be ping-listed as well, please?
banner_zpsf314ed2c.pngtumblr_inline_mwud3bHLGY1r9ywrd.png
Love your style here, well done! *stalks*
@avadavat
Love your style here, well done! *stalks*
@avadavat
aJTY8eT.png
@Avadavat

I was looking through my dragons' profiles and saw the sketch you did of Razmig ("Confident Aggression") and it always makes me smile because it's just so beyond perfect for him. ^^ I may have asked already (and if I am, pay me no mind!) but if I'm not, could I be added to your ping list? I'm willing to pay you quite a bit for some new artwork (and possibly to color my Razmig sketch for me!) ^^
@Avadavat

I was looking through my dragons' profiles and saw the sketch you did of Razmig ("Confident Aggression") and it always makes me smile because it's just so beyond perfect for him. ^^ I may have asked already (and if I am, pay me no mind!) but if I'm not, could I be added to your ping list? I'm willing to pay you quite a bit for some new artwork (and possibly to color my Razmig sketch for me!) ^^
@Avadavat could I be put on the ping list please?
@Avadavat could I be put on the ping list please?
spook_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damkf8a.png
I Buy Art!

[LF] Lots Of OC Art

Sig line Art
by Lichtdrache
batt_by_lichtdrache_by_lyra531-damknwg.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19