Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DG's Art Shop [Closed/Hiatus]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Cryptids, sure! :)

~*~

@MikaelHart, @Minona, @ZeroHym

Hey guys! So, I sincerely apologize for the late reply, but real world crap is taking up my time and I am super stressed out. @_________________@;;;;;;;

In order to lessen my anxiety, I'm going to close the shop. TT__TT;;;; I honestly have no idea when I'm going to be able to get any drawing time in, and I feel bad for keeping you waiting.

So . . . thank you so much for your consideration and patience. I really, really appreciate it. Hopefully, when things are less stressful, I'll be able to draw again. For now . . . gotta go do adult stuff, ha ha.

Mikae, I'll be sending your gold back shortly.

Again, thank you guys so much. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
@Cryptids, sure! :)

~*~

@MikaelHart, @Minona, @ZeroHym

Hey guys! So, I sincerely apologize for the late reply, but real world crap is taking up my time and I am super stressed out. @_________________@;;;;;;;

In order to lessen my anxiety, I'm going to close the shop. TT__TT;;;; I honestly have no idea when I'm going to be able to get any drawing time in, and I feel bad for keeping you waiting.

So . . . thank you so much for your consideration and patience. I really, really appreciate it. Hopefully, when things are less stressful, I'll be able to draw again. For now . . . gotta go do adult stuff, ha ha.

Mikae, I'll be sending your gold back shortly.

Again, thank you guys so much. Hopefully I'll see you soon.
Shop Note: Going on a hiatus. See you later. <3
Shop Note: Going on a hiatus. See you later. <3
@DinchtGirlie
No problem, I hope things work out!
@DinchtGirlie
No problem, I hope things work out!
mUdXiA2.pngwpEE9mo.png
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10