Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [IC] Full KS Familiar Set
I've been pondering selling some or all of my hard won KS familiars, but I have no idea what the prices are these days. Can anyone help a girl out?
I've been pondering selling some or all of my hard won KS familiars, but I have no idea what the prices are these days. Can anyone help a girl out?
6hH2Pj5.png
@Oldshuck

skycat and bone fiend being in the 130k-150k area, frog somewhere in the 100-115 area, idol in 110-125, area, thats in k gems ofc

A good tip would be to use the forum search tooltip, and check the latest sales
@Oldshuck

skycat and bone fiend being in the 130k-150k area, frog somewhere in the 100-115 area, idol in 110-125, area, thats in k gems ofc

A good tip would be to use the forum search tooltip, and check the latest sales
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Wobbitt

I completely forgot that the search works now. Thanks so much for the assist!
@Wobbitt

I completely forgot that the search works now. Thanks so much for the assist!
6hH2Pj5.png
@Oldshuck

Np, good luck with the sale, though, unless you have some crazy expensive plans, selling one should take care of "your needs" for quite some time :)
@Oldshuck

Np, good luck with the sale, though, unless you have some crazy expensive plans, selling one should take care of "your needs" for quite some time :)
19418899.png?mtime=WVfqBgAAVtQ.png
@Oldshuck I believe you wont find sales of Skycat or Fiend for less than 150kg but I dont know about the others. If you sell a Frog let me know it's the last one I need!
@Oldshuck I believe you wont find sales of Skycat or Fiend for less than 150kg but I dont know about the others. If you sell a Frog let me know it's the last one I need!
mFkH05x.gifP89IXuq.gifuilYdph.gif3lCykkq.gifl2b7pW2.gifdq9I2bk.gif