Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ping. } wizard of boz
1 2 3
@Boz I'm screeching. SHE IS PERFECT THANK YOU!! and so quick!! owowooww ;v; Thank you x300
@Boz I'm screeching. SHE IS PERFECT THANK YOU!! and so quick!! owowooww ;v; Thank you x300
@Grif -- ahhh thank you ;;; !! I haven't gotten to draw all week, so Friday night comes and I just GOTTA DRAW, gotta go fast,, I'm so glad you love it! :'> She really was a ton of fun with all those pretty colors.
@Grif -- ahhh thank you ;;; !! I haven't gotten to draw all week, so Friday night comes and I just GOTTA DRAW, gotta go fast,, I'm so glad you love it! :'> She really was a ton of fun with all those pretty colors.
@Boz sorry the description got kinda long ;;v;;

Name/ID: razu#145329

Type of Commission: shaded
Size: 250x250

Size: waist

Type of Commission: shaded i guess?
Size: a pixel if possible ; v ;

Character/Dragon/Etc: ref1/ref2 + additional references (,, ignore the old ones please they're embarrassing ,,,)
Description: vine (formerly theodor) is a magician and an academic doctor who accumulated a lot of knowledge over the past years - however the state he's living in kinda uh fell apart, a lot of disease spread and lots and lots of culture was lost or simply abandoned since there was no more use for it in the small groups people continued their lives in; vine's pretty sad about that, but there's nothing he can really do about it so he's just basically at home being salty or moving around searching for anything interesting (books, wandering merchants etc.) :~D i should also mention he's very enthusiastic about botanics (he struggles to remember names however) and is very ambitious when it comes to learning more about the world
maybe this can also help a little!
i should probably note that his eyes are (dark saturated) brown because i've changed them around a few times in the past
Other: feel free to pick another outfit from the rendered pieces if you like that one better ~
oh and a price quote in gems would be swell ; v ;
@Boz sorry the description got kinda long ;;v;;

Name/ID: razu#145329

Size: 250x250

Size: waist

Type of Commission: shaded i guess?
Size: a pixel if possible ; v ;

Character/Dragon/Etc: ref1/ref2 + additional references (,, ignore the old ones please they're embarrassing ,,,)
Description: vine (formerly theodor) is a magician and an academic doctor who accumulated a lot of knowledge over the past years - however the state he's living in kinda uh fell apart, a lot of disease spread and lots and lots of culture was lost or simply abandoned since there was no more use for it in the small groups people continued their lives in; vine's pretty sad about that, but there's nothing he can really do about it so he's just basically at home being salty or moving around searching for anything interesting (books, wandering merchants etc.) :~D i should also mention he's very enthusiastic about botanics (he struggles to remember names however) and is very ambitious when it comes to learning more about the world
maybe this can also help a little!
i should probably note that his eyes are (dark saturated) brown because i've changed them around a few times in the past
Other: feel free to pick another outfit from the rendered pieces if you like that one better ~
oh and a price quote in gems would be swell ; v ;
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
@Boz

Name/ID: JonathanJoestar // #52614

Type of Commission: Shaded

Size: Fullbody

Character/Dragon/Etc: http://toyhou.se/111825.lunoire-sol/gallery#373171 (Unwatermarked ref can be given--just let me know! I just don't feel comfortable about putting it in public and I'd rather PM it qvq)

Description: He's a sort of "fluffy" dragon if that makes sense? I'd like that to stay rather than making him super scaley like the average dragon! His personality is calm, collected, straightforward, comes off as "cold" but is actually quite kind!

Other: He's not a child, he's about mid 20s age wise! His first ref is his original reference so it's preferred that would be the one referred to--but the second one in his gallery is less chibi-like which you can also take a look at! EDIT:: Please keep his muzzle short and cute like his chibi! His second ref has it as well which is great--just no rectangular dragon muzzle please qvq;;
@Boz

Name/ID: JonathanJoestar // #52614

Type of Commission: Shaded

Size: Fullbody

Character/Dragon/Etc: http://toyhou.se/111825.lunoire-sol/gallery#373171 (Unwatermarked ref can be given--just let me know! I just don't feel comfortable about putting it in public and I'd rather PM it qvq)

Description: He's a sort of "fluffy" dragon if that makes sense? I'd like that to stay rather than making him super scaley like the average dragon! His personality is calm, collected, straightforward, comes off as "cold" but is actually quite kind!

Other: He's not a child, he's about mid 20s age wise! His first ref is his original reference so it's preferred that would be the one referred to--but the second one in his gallery is less chibi-like which you can also take a look at! EDIT:: Please keep his muzzle short and cute like his chibi! His second ref has it as well which is great--just no rectangular dragon muzzle please qvq;;
[b]@JonathanJoestar --[/b] Love his colors!! Could you PM me the unwatermarked version, if you are comfortable? :> Just so I can see it more clearly. && Do you have any preference for a pose? [b]@Razu --[/b] I updated your info on the slot list! <3 I have one question, though. How large do you want the pixel? A larger one, I'd lean closer to 150g and a small one, I'd lean closer to like, 75g. So, for these three pieces, total ~900 gems? (200g icon + 600g waist-up + ~100g pixel?) Also, please let me know if you'd like any tweaks on your bust! uvu[center] [img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/melissadrake333/Razu%202_zpsmg5auwav.png[/img]
@JonathanJoestar -- Love his colors!! Could you PM me the unwatermarked version, if you are comfortable? :> Just so I can see it more clearly. && Do you have any preference for a pose?

@Razu -- I updated your info on the slot list! <3 I have one question, though. How large do you want the pixel? A larger one, I'd lean closer to 150g and a small one, I'd lean closer to like, 75g.
So, for these three pieces, total ~900 gems? (200g icon + 600g waist-up + ~100g pixel?) Also, please let me know if you'd like any tweaks on your bust! uvu
Razu%202_zpsmg5auwav.png
@Boz oops forgot to mention - i'd love a 50x50 pixel if possible!
thanks i'll send them over ~ ;;v;;

oh my god bless your soul he never looked better!! i love it <3 especially the hue variations aa
@Boz oops forgot to mention - i'd love a 50x50 pixel if possible!
thanks i'll send them over ~ ;;v;;

oh my god bless your soul he never looked better!! i love it <3 especially the hue variations aa
xxxxxNIKOLAI / 23 / +9H
xxxxxART xxxxTWITTER
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkUamC9i.png
1 2 3