Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | CHEAP Trad Art Doodles!! [ OPEN ]
1 2 3
@kingxael

Hiya! Would you be willing to draw two characters together? If so, I'd love a fullbody sketch of these boys: Here! With blond boy doing something flamboyant/flirty and black haired boy looking like he'd rather be anywhere but there. xD

If not a pair, then just the black haired one being scowly and grumpy would be fine, too. c:
@kingxael

Hiya! Would you be willing to draw two characters together? If so, I'd love a fullbody sketch of these boys: Here! With blond boy doing something flamboyant/flirty and black haired boy looking like he'd rather be anywhere but there. xD

If not a pair, then just the black haired one being scowly and grumpy would be fine, too. c:
frcomm67.png
@LindsayHarp your order is complete! (I'm sorry for the wait, school's been busy aa) Please let me know if you'd like any edits! (I'm sorry I'm really bad at armour but I tried my best :"D) [img]https://i.imgur.com/71m9Jez.jpg[/img]
@LindsayHarp your order is complete! (I'm sorry for the wait, school's been busy aa) Please let me know if you'd like any edits! (I'm sorry I'm really bad at armour but I tried my best :"D)

71m9Jez.jpg
@FreezeFrame Heya! I don't mind giving the pair a shot, but that would be 24kt since there are 2 characters, would you be okay with that? ^^"
@FreezeFrame Heya! I don't mind giving the pair a shot, but that would be 24kt since there are 2 characters, would you be okay with that? ^^"
@kingxael

That's completely fine! I'll toss the TR your way now. c:
@kingxael

That's completely fine! I'll toss the TR your way now. c:
frcomm67.png
@FreezeFrame Thanks so much! I'll get to your order ASAP! :)
@FreezeFrame Thanks so much! I'll get to your order ASAP! :)
@kingxael

Yes! Thank you, it's gorgeous!
@kingxael

Yes! Thank you, it's gorgeous!
CLVpsxr.gif
@kingxael

It looks great! Thank you! ^-^
@kingxael

It looks great! Thank you! ^-^
tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.png
wpEE9mo.png
@IzzyWizzy @LindsayHarp

It was a pleasure! Thank you for commissioning me :)
@IzzyWizzy @LindsayHarp

It was a pleasure! Thank you for commissioning me :)
@FreezeFrame your order is complete! Please let me know if you'd like any changes to be made (I did my best for the couple pose >_< I'm not used to drawing 2 characters together) I sort of improvised the shoes and the hair (since I wasn't really sure what kind of hairstyles they have) [img]https://i.imgur.com/L9fedid.jpg[/img]
@FreezeFrame your order is complete! Please let me know if you'd like any changes to be made (I did my best for the couple pose >_< I'm not used to drawing 2 characters together) I sort of improvised the shoes and the hair (since I wasn't really sure what kind of hairstyles they have)

L9fedid.jpg
@kingxael

It looks amazing! Their expressions are A+!
@kingxael

It looks amazing! Their expressions are A+!
frcomm67.png
1 2 3