Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [Private breeding request]
Hello! I'm looking for a gloom/overcast butterfly/black female dragon, and was wondering if you two could help.
@Polymind with Pantera
And
@susceptiveGalaxy with Phobos.
Eye color doesn't matter to me, and I can provide collateral if you'd like. Let me know if you'd be willing to help!
Hello! I'm looking for a gloom/overcast butterfly/black female dragon, and was wondering if you two could help.
@Polymind with Pantera
And
@susceptiveGalaxy with Phobos.
Eye color doesn't matter to me, and I can provide collateral if you'd like. Let me know if you'd be willing to help!
@noodlemangos

!!! I'd be willing to help out, yeah! idm!
@noodlemangos

!!! I'd be willing to help out, yeah! idm!
tumblr_o336txXAwX1ugf70go5_100.gif
GALAXY/SYDNEY |♦| HER/SHE

+2 hours ahead of FR time
@susceptiveGalaxy
Ahh, thank you for agreeing!! If Polymind doesn't respond in a few days, I have a few dragons I could nest him with to get close to what I want results, so I'll keep you posted <:
@susceptiveGalaxy
Ahh, thank you for agreeing!! If Polymind doesn't respond in a few days, I have a few dragons I could nest him with to get close to what I want results, so I'll keep you posted <:
You can have her if you'd like, I need to free up some nesting space anyway. ":]
You can have her if you'd like, I need to free up some nesting space anyway. ":]
@Polymind
If you don't mind me exalting her after the project is done! I really need the butterfly secondary ^^; But I'd be happy to take her off you if you need space!
@susceptiveGalaxy
If you want to send Phobos my way, I'll have space tomorrow to nest!
@Polymind
If you don't mind me exalting her after the project is done! I really need the butterfly secondary ^^; But I'd be happy to take her off you if you need space!
@susceptiveGalaxy
If you want to send Phobos my way, I'll have space tomorrow to nest!
No issue with that, she's been good to me but it's high time for her be with her god, or your god, or what ever divine being would take her in. She's done some less than good stuff. Much sins, sexual, violent, golf, I'm talkin' all the sins
No issue with that, she's been good to me but it's high time for her be with her god, or your god, or what ever divine being would take her in. She's done some less than good stuff. Much sins, sexual, violent, golf, I'm talkin' all the sins
@Polymind
Alrighty then! Send her my way~~
@Polymind
Alrighty then! Send her my way~~
Sent!
Sent!
@susceptiveGalaxy
Hey! Are you still willing to let me borrow Phobos for breeding?
@susceptiveGalaxy
Hey! Are you still willing to let me borrow Phobos for breeding?
@noodlemangos

i aM SORRY i've been ona hiatus for a few days!! i'll send em! :^D
@noodlemangos

i aM SORRY i've been ona hiatus for a few days!! i'll send em! :^D
GALAXY/SYDNEY |♦| HER/SHE

+2 hours ahead of FR time