Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Skies Afire - Way too many G2 imps!
1 2 3 4
@Mouse - Crossroads incoming momentarily. :-)
@Mouse - Crossroads incoming momentarily. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
Skies Afire - Oodles of second-gen imperial noodles
Auction phase ending in a bit over four hours. :-)
Auction phase ending in a bit over four hours. :-)
Mo7DlO3.gif
One hour warning. As usual, if I'm not up when maintenance ends (ha) or more likely forget to check in before heading to bed, I'll poke at processing stuff in the morning. :-p
One hour warning. As usual, if I'm not up when maintenance ends (ha) or more likely forget to check in before heading to bed, I'll poke at processing stuff in the morning. :-p
Mo7DlO3.gif
Dragons are all (I think) posted on the AH now, but the best price will always be in the thread because I can. (Though to be fair, it's entirely possible for someone to buy whichever dragon it was you wanted off the AH before I see your post and pull it for Crossroads, but such is life.)
Dragons are all (I think) posted on the AH now, but the best price will always be in the thread because I can. (Though to be fair, it's entirely possible for someone to buy whichever dragon it was you wanted off the AH before I see your post and pull it for Crossroads, but such is life.)
Mo7DlO3.gif
@Veyzkerif Hello! I have an interest in dragon Dragon 143A. Seeing as nobody has bought or bid on her I was wondering if you could consider lowering the price?
@Veyzkerif Hello! I have an interest in dragon Dragon 143A. Seeing as nobody has bought or bid on her I was wondering if you could consider lowering the price?
Findlay.gifg4D9p86.png
@Veyzkerif

Can I take the AB on 143A (#29771167) ?
@Veyzkerif

Can I take the AB on 143A (#29771167) ?
@Veyzkerif
May I be added to your pinglist for the next hatchlings with a white tertiary?
@Veyzkerif
May I be added to your pinglist for the next hatchlings with a white tertiary?
1st Gen Wanted: Obsidian/any/White-Ice

Formerly known as: konanesta

Hatchery: Celestial G2 Imps
@konanesta - Sure thing. :-)

@ everyone else - Will try and actually post an update in the next couple days, for realsies this time. If nothing else I've got a singleton egg nest up in a couple days and it would be a novel thing to rehome a non-adult dragon for once. :-P
@konanesta - Sure thing. :-)

@ everyone else - Will try and actually post an update in the next couple days, for realsies this time. If nothing else I've got a singleton egg nest up in a couple days and it would be a novel thing to rehome a non-adult dragon for once. :-P
Mo7DlO3.gif
@Veyzkerif

So i know bidding is over, but if they're still available i would like to buy 141C and WO11 girls.
@Veyzkerif

So i know bidding is over, but if they're still available i would like to buy 141C and WO11 girls.
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
1 2 3 4