Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | *~Crystal Tower Hatchery and Shop~*
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
@Amirae @Gh0stknife Sorry Ive been away for awhile, been dealing with home issues. However the first imp has hatched. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1301576] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13016/1301576_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Amirae @Gh0stknife Sorry Ive been away for awhile, been dealing with home issues. However the first imp has hatched.

1301576_350.png
@LadyDruiza
ah no worries :3 I nearly forgot then found you in my bookmarks.
Unfortunately i'm not interested in her so i guess i'll pass. just thought you might have forgotten XD
@LadyDruiza
ah no worries :3 I nearly forgot then found you in my bookmarks.
Unfortunately i'm not interested in her so i guess i'll pass. just thought you might have forgotten XD
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@LadyDruiza So what about that girls brother? The Midnight/White/White?
@LadyDruiza So what about that girls brother? The Midnight/White/White?
Nova Breeding - Specializing in Neon Wings and Bright Wings
Using *******.com because of the amp; causing links to not work.
@LadyDruiza

That is actually very true,I wouldn't mind him
@LadyDruiza

That is actually very true,I wouldn't mind him
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@Amirae @Gh0stknife

Both of them are up as well as I have 5 more babies to pick from if your intrested you can pay 5k or nothing.
@Amirae @Gh0stknife

Both of them are up as well as I have 5 more babies to pick from if your intrested you can pay 5k or nothing.
@LadyDruiza to be honest the only one i like is the mid/white/white one though i dont understand why i have to pay 5k? I've already spent 175k even though imps arent worth much anymore.
@LadyDruiza to be honest the only one i like is the mid/white/white one though i dont understand why i have to pay 5k? I've already spent 175k even though imps arent worth much anymore.
YCP7KAY.png
Signature by Encore
@LadyDruiza That's the one I'm after is the Mid/White/White as of now. What is the 5k about though? o-O
@LadyDruiza That's the one I'm after is the Mid/White/White as of now. What is the 5k about though? o-O
Nova Breeding - Specializing in Neon Wings and Bright Wings
Using *******.com because of the amp; causing links to not work.
@Aeshlyn
@Gh0stknife

At this point its all free. @Aeshlyn has the first pick, if they don't answer then @Aeshlyn you get to pick.

I also have more babies on the way as well.
@Aeshlyn
@Gh0stknife

At this point its all free. @Aeshlyn has the first pick, if they don't answer then @Aeshlyn you get to pick.

I also have more babies on the way as well.
@LadyDruiza I'll pass on my reserves altogether, but thanks anyways. I really hope you get a bit more organized for future reserves for the sake of your customers. :c
@LadyDruiza I'll pass on my reserves altogether, but thanks anyways. I really hope you get a bit more organized for future reserves for the sake of your customers. :c
@Aeshlyn Yeah, god Im terrible. Thats why they're free >_
@Aeshlyn Yeah, god Im terrible. Thats why they're free >_
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25