Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | edge's pick a pair! [closed to requests]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22
bump
bump
@clam

Oooh, Lazarus and Sorceress make really lovely blood/blood/x babies. If you wouldn't mind putting me down for them I'd be very grateful.
@clam

Oooh, Lazarus and Sorceress make really lovely blood/blood/x babies. If you wouldn't mind putting me down for them I'd be very grateful.
@scar66 i actually bought lazarus a couple days ago specifically to breed for a blood spinner/blood skink/tarnish runes!! yes they make gorgeous kids I'll ping you as soon as I breed them (in a few days) and you can pick from the hatchlings (though i will keep a tarnish baby for myself LOL) :')

I also have a similar pair, Hades and Raina (Obs/Obs/x) if you're interested in them!
@scar66 i actually bought lazarus a couple days ago specifically to breed for a blood spinner/blood skink/tarnish runes!! yes they make gorgeous kids I'll ping you as soon as I breed them (in a few days) and you can pick from the hatchlings (though i will keep a tarnish baby for myself LOL) :')

I also have a similar pair, Hades and Raina (Obs/Obs/x) if you're interested in them!
@clam

Not all of mine are themed either, hence Blueberry. Some of them are from fiction, but some are from historical stuff (I named one after a method of torture. Why? What is your reasoning behind this, past self?) or other stuff? I don't really know. I just know some really weird words
@clam

Not all of mine are themed either, hence Blueberry. Some of them are from fiction, but some are from historical stuff (I named one after a method of torture. Why? What is your reasoning behind this, past self?) or other stuff? I don't really know. I just know some really weird words
-Teal Eve
@clam

Hoho, great minds think alike! I can't wait to see what other colors they'll throw (the whole range looks really nice tbh). So yesss definitely put me down for one of them.

And Hades and Raina are lovely. I really probably shouldn't be booking my hatchlings so far in advance, with the kind of space I have haha. But if you do breed them... yes please ping me they're really pretty and I have no self control.
@clam

Hoho, great minds think alike! I can't wait to see what other colors they'll throw (the whole range looks really nice tbh). So yesss definitely put me down for one of them.

And Hades and Raina are lovely. I really probably shouldn't be booking my hatchlings so far in advance, with the kind of space I have haha. But if you do breed them... yes please ping me they're really pretty and I have no self control.
@scar66 haha got you down!

I totally understand I'm always trying to make more space because i impulse buy everything under the sun :V but i most definitely will give you a ping for both pairs!
@scar66 haha got you down!

I totally understand I'm always trying to make more space because i impulse buy everything under the sun :V but i most definitely will give you a ping for both pairs!
2/28 hatchday: Triton x Charybdis for @DigitalDounut Hi! you requested Triton x Charybdis, please let me know if you would like either of their hatchlings! :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31202095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312021/31202095_350.png[/img] [/url] Lead/Lead/Moon Female [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31202096] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/312021/31202096_350.png[/img] [/url] Silver/Antique/Lead Male
2/28 hatchday:
Triton x Charybdis for @DigitalDounut

Hi! you requested Triton x Charybdis, please let me know if you would like either of their hatchlings! :)

31202095_350.png

Lead/Lead/Moon Female

31202096_350.png

Silver/Antique/Lead Male
@Reaperess hi! you requested ganymede x pyre be bred BUT i just realized i can't b/c they are related!
@Reaperess hi! you requested ganymede x pyre be bred BUT i just realized i can't b/c they are related!
bump
bump
^
^
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22