Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | edge's pick a pair! [closed to requests]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
x
x
bump
bump
x
x
@clam

Hi! Just making sure you're still doing this, because this is awesome. And you have dragons named from Greek mythology! I just really like the look of Blithe and Thanatos :)
@clam

Hi! Just making sure you're still doing this, because this is awesome. And you have dragons named from Greek mythology! I just really like the look of Blithe and Thanatos :)
-Teal Eve
@TeaLeave I definitely am still doing this! (I love Greek mythologyso I use a lot of those names !!) And i'd be glad to breed them, however there is a little bit of a wait because a couple of people have requested Blithe be bred with other mates BUT i will ping you once I breed Thanatos and Blithe and you can have your pick of their hatches :')
@TeaLeave I definitely am still doing this! (I love Greek mythologyso I use a lot of those names !!) And i'd be glad to breed them, however there is a little bit of a wait because a couple of people have requested Blithe be bred with other mates BUT i will ping you once I breed Thanatos and Blithe and you can have your pick of their hatches :')
That's great, thanks! I wish I'd thought of mythology, I name mine after weird words I read.
That's great, thanks! I wish I'd thought of mythology, I name mine after weird words I read.
-Teal Eve
@TeaLeave Well you can always change their names if you decide you want a change! Some of my names I just make up so there's not really a cohesive theme in my lair LOL. And you're welcome. That's fascinating though I will have to look up some of those words! (What kind of books are you reading anyway?? those are pretty complicated)
@TeaLeave Well you can always change their names if you decide you want a change! Some of my names I just make up so there's not really a cohesive theme in my lair LOL. And you're welcome. That's fascinating though I will have to look up some of those words! (What kind of books are you reading anyway?? those are pretty complicated)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22