Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | HamilHub (Hamilton The Musical)
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 373 374
@FloatingInSpace DUDE HAMILTON IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!
@FloatingInSpace DUDE HAMILTON IS LIFE!!!!!!!!!
EMBRACE YOUR INNER PINEAPPLE
@Floatinginspace
Welcome!!
Steel yourself in for the feels and enjoy the ride!
@Floatinginspace
Welcome!!
Steel yourself in for the feels and enjoy the ride!
millie, she/her, minor, time: fr+0
  • currently hyperfixating on dr
try to guess who my fav characters are Just try [img]http://i.imgur.com/uN6wXdN.png[/img] Oh my god I actually forgot that Jefferson had a beard I've screwed up damnit
try to guess who my fav characters are
Just try

uN6wXdN.png

Oh my god I actually forgot that Jefferson had a beard I've screwed up damnit
Aaa an incident happened at school today. I thought it was strange so I'll vent a bit about it (it's Hamilton related)
Our teacher is JUST starting a unit about Alexander Hamilton, and so I thought it was an awesome time to take out a library borrowed copy of Alexander Hamilton the Musical book after lunch. Remember that my teacher played one of the Hamilton songs 2 to 3 months ago? Well.
At lunch me + my friend (I converted her into Hamiltrash like 4 months ago) was sitting beside each other geeking out at the contents in the book. And one of my classmates noticed the title of the book, laughed, and then said word for word: "The teacher introduced that song about Hamilton ONE time only and you already got the book? It was like 3 months ago! Wow." In a sarcastic manner. And I felt a bit hurt. I told her I knew about it ever since it released in 2015. She didn't believe me.
It was such a strange feeling since I've liked this musical for over a year now.
Aaa an incident happened at school today. I thought it was strange so I'll vent a bit about it (it's Hamilton related)
Our teacher is JUST starting a unit about Alexander Hamilton, and so I thought it was an awesome time to take out a library borrowed copy of Alexander Hamilton the Musical book after lunch. Remember that my teacher played one of the Hamilton songs 2 to 3 months ago? Well.
At lunch me + my friend (I converted her into Hamiltrash like 4 months ago) was sitting beside each other geeking out at the contents in the book. And one of my classmates noticed the title of the book, laughed, and then said word for word: "The teacher introduced that song about Hamilton ONE time only and you already got the book? It was like 3 months ago! Wow." In a sarcastic manner. And I felt a bit hurt. I told her I knew about it ever since it released in 2015. She didn't believe me.
It was such a strange feeling since I've liked this musical for over a year now.
zlALfWn.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dZoN1-avV4

Send help
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dZoN1-avV4

Send help
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

I'm kind of scared of this topic but also excited. I have a feeling I'll see things I will want to unsee but oh well Hamilton is worth it.
I'm kind of scared of this topic but also excited. I have a feeling I'll see things I will want to unsee but oh well Hamilton is worth it.
@Zygon
Oh my god
@Zygon
Oh my god
@Joyfay05 I felt a few tears, I won't lie.
@Joyfay05 I felt a few tears, I won't lie.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@Zygon
Same
@Zygon
Same
@Zygon: My friend told me about that… work of art.
@Zygon: My friend told me about that… work of art.
I7a1ndF.pngOxagJgG.pngWBC5JG3.pngwOEIAes.png
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 373 374