Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Volcanic Vents Community Trading Thread
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 159 160
@Darthiel My [item=chillwind harpy] for your [item=fiendcat]?
@Darthiel

My Chillwind Harpy for your Fiendcat ?
DC2.S?GmL-W-TPaPlSkfCbr|br-B-AFr--NpM-H+$-FoR+Ac+J--S--U--I-V?Q---Tc---E++Df+
have: [item=Armored Duskflapper] [item=Firebelly Weaver] [item=Ultraram] [item=Flamescale Spearmen] [item=Magma Runner] [item=Nightfall Imp] [item=Serthis Archivist] [item=Ophiotaurus] want: [item=Ignited Imp]
have:

Armored Duskflapper Firebelly Weaver Ultraram Magma Runner Nightfall Imp Serthis Archivist Ophiotaurus

want:

Ignited Imp
straekitty_wip_by_adumbrant-d79luqm.png
@gatsbysgoat67
sorry, missed your ping earlier! still down to trade?
@gatsbysgoat67
sorry, missed your ping earlier! still down to trade?
xYjY92X.jpgBirdskull%20Mirror_zps4hyji6it.pngyKp0KRf.png
[quote name="AceZaslavsky" date=2017-02-23 11:26:20] [b]Have:[/b] [item=stormcloud harpy][item=flamescale illusionist][item=chillwind harpy] [b]Need:[/b] [item=nightfall imp][item=Ignited Imp][item=Flamerest fiendcat][item=flamescale spearmen] [/quote]
AceZaslavsky wrote on 2017-02-23:
Have:
Stormcloud Harpy Flamescale Illusionist Chillwind Harpy

Need:
Nightfall Imp Ignited Imp Flamerest Fiendcat
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@Darthiel @gatsbysgoat67 You're welcome to send me those CRs if either of you are still trading those familiars!
@Darthiel @gatsbysgoat67 You're welcome to send me those CRs if either of you are still trading those familiars!
Untitled.png
[quote name="tigerspellbear" date=2017-02-25 18:10:29] Have: [item=Firemane Manticore] [item=Serthis Archivist] [item=Fiendcat] [item=Ashspine Widow] [item=Flamescale Illusionist] [item= Flamescale Venomcaster] [item=Basalt Vent Hop] [item=Magma Runner] [item=Ophiotaurus] [item=Ashscale Ophiotaurus] Want: [item=Flamerest Fiendcat]x3 [item=Firebelly Weaver] [item=Dreadram] [item=Spectral Duskflapper]x2 [item=Ignited Imp] [item=Chillwind Harpy] I can dream (I'd be willing to make [item=Breed Change: Bogsneak] to trade): [item=Tunnel Hydra] [item=Hydra] [/quote]
tigerspellbear wrote on 2017-02-25:
Have:
Firemane Manticore Serthis Archivist Fiendcat Ashspine Widow Flamescale Illusionist Flamescale Venomcaster Basalt Vent Hop Magma Runner Ophiotaurus Ashscale Ophiotaurus

Want:
Flamerest Fiendcat x3 Firebelly Weaver Dreadram Spectral Duskflapper x2 Ignited Imp Chillwind Harpy

I can dream (I'd be willing to make Breed Change: Bogsneak to trade):
Tunnel Hydra Hydra
PczD8k4.jpgtrust_tny_copy_by_vet_in_training-d9yykll.png
HAVE: Hydra
WANT: Tunnel Hydra
HAVE: Hydra
WANT: Tunnel Hydra
She/Her | PM me about saving a fodder dragon :)
cSQQuYb.png
@AceZaslavsky Your [item=Stormcloud Harpy] for my [item=Serthis Archivist]? @tigerspellbear Your [item=Basalt Vent Hop] for my [item=Flamerest Fiendcat]? @Darthiel [item=Flamescale Illusionist] for [item=Serthis Archivist]?
@AceZaslavsky
Your Stormcloud Harpy for my Serthis Archivist ?

@tigerspellbear
Your Basalt Vent Hop for my Flamerest Fiendcat ?

@Darthiel
Flamescale Illusionist for Serthis Archivist ?
@Zetore Ahhh I forgot to edit it - I actually don't need that one any more, sorry! If you have any of the others tho I'd be happy to trade!
@Zetore Ahhh I forgot to edit it - I actually don't need that one any more, sorry! If you have any of the others tho I'd be happy to trade!
AceNoc_2.png
Howdy, my name is Ace!
They/Them, He/Him

• Artist
• Old and Tired™
• Might take a bit to respond but pings and PMs are always welcome!
@AceZaslavsky

If tigerspellbear doesn't wish to trade I'll have a Flamerest Fiendcat to trade. I'll let you know soon.
@AceZaslavsky

If tigerspellbear doesn't wish to trade I'll have a Flamerest Fiendcat to trade. I'll let you know soon.
1 2 ... 146 147 148 149 150 ... 159 160