Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Warrior Cats Discussion Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@TheCat

Absolutely! I love all the Warriors MAPs, so many talented fans out there ^_^

As for the Warriors movie, I'm kind of the same way. There might be a chance that it's good, and no matter the quality it would still be cool to see the characters brought to life on screen, but if it bombs then it would be kind of a waste of a great opportunity. Still, I'm curious as to how it'll go!
@TheCat

Absolutely! I love all the Warriors MAPs, so many talented fans out there ^_^

As for the Warriors movie, I'm kind of the same way. There might be a chance that it's good, and no matter the quality it would still be cool to see the characters brought to life on screen, but if it bombs then it would be kind of a waste of a great opportunity. Still, I'm curious as to how it'll go!
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
[center][img]https://s23.postimg.org/7aevhrmy3/GW600_H188.jpg[/img][/center] [rule] [center]@Sootfeather @Ryanna @TheCat[/center] [rule] Hello, everyone! This week's particular discussion point will be the first series, The Prophecies Begin, which focuses on Fireheart's [spoiler],and later on Firestar's,[/spoiler] character arc in the Warriors series. Feel free to discuss anything in the complete Warriors series, as the Weekly Discussion Point doesn't dictate what you have to talk about, but it does serve as a suggestion if it interests you! [center][i][The books in The Prophecies Begin are Into The Wild, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Rising Storm, A Dangerous Path, and The Darkest Hour][/i][/center] [rule] [center][b](Please mention if there's anything wrong with this post or thread, since it's pretty much entirely new and definitely needs working on!)[/b][/center] [rule]
GW600_H188.jpg

Hello, everyone! This week's particular discussion point will be the first series, The Prophecies Begin, which focuses on Fireheart's ,and later on Firestar's, character arc in the Warriors series. Feel free to discuss anything in the complete Warriors series, as the Weekly Discussion Point doesn't dictate what you have to talk about, but it does serve as a suggestion if it interests you!

[The books in The Prophecies Begin are Into The Wild, Fire and Ice, Forest of Secrets, Rising Storm, A Dangerous Path, and The Darkest Hour]

(Please mention if there's anything wrong with this post or thread, since it's pretty much entirely new and definitely needs working on!)

Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
Ah! Fun! I love the Warriors series! I haven't been able to read the newest few arcs due to a lack of funds, but hopefully in the future, ahah. I'm also pretty excited for the movie, even if we don't have much information yet.

Anyone ever play Warriors Untold Tales? I wish there was a bit more to the game, but it's real fun to mess around on! I always go off and try to make my own clan.
Ah! Fun! I love the Warriors series! I haven't been able to read the newest few arcs due to a lack of funds, but hopefully in the future, ahah. I'm also pretty excited for the movie, even if we don't have much information yet.

Anyone ever play Warriors Untold Tales? I wish there was a bit more to the game, but it's real fun to mess around on! I always go off and try to make my own clan.
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
@timeblitz

I've tried to play Untold Tales, but unfortunately my laptop can't download it for what ever reason ^-^ Still, I'd love to try it out sometime if I can ever get my hands on it!
@timeblitz

I've tried to play Untold Tales, but unfortunately my laptop can't download it for what ever reason ^-^ Still, I'd love to try it out sometime if I can ever get my hands on it!
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
*pops in* This is definitely one of those series I like, and I'm not even sure why (other then the cats. Total cat person here). A lot of it is definitely the characters, and all the depth they put into these cats though.

I actually did read the new series (at least what's out of it so far). Don't want to spoil anything though, so I'll end that there. Been meaning to do a massive reread of these though, but never gotten around to it. Maybe one day when I'm motivated enough.
*pops in* This is definitely one of those series I like, and I'm not even sure why (other then the cats. Total cat person here). A lot of it is definitely the characters, and all the depth they put into these cats though.

I actually did read the new series (at least what's out of it so far). Don't want to spoil anything though, so I'll end that there. Been meaning to do a massive reread of these though, but never gotten around to it. Maybe one day when I'm motivated enough.
ebpsI1h.png
@TsuneEmbers
Retreads are hard, I know because I'm in the middle of one right now ^^'

@timeblitz
DUDE UNTOLD TALES IS MY JAM I LOVE IT SO MUCH
@TsuneEmbers
Retreads are hard, I know because I'm in the middle of one right now ^^'

@timeblitz
DUDE UNTOLD TALES IS MY JAM I LOVE IT SO MUCH
I kinda wanna get back into the series, but as an almost 22yo will the writing style be offputting to me now?
I read the entire first series, and I believe the second (with Brambleclaw?) and a few of the stories about his (?) kits.
I've also read a few comics, including some of Scourge's.

I'm probably super behind now.
I actually read Brambleclaw's story before I read the original series and I literally became obsessed when I got into the "backstory" of Fireheart.

I really liked Cinderpelt.
I kinda wanna get back into the series, but as an almost 22yo will the writing style be offputting to me now?
I read the entire first series, and I believe the second (with Brambleclaw?) and a few of the stories about his (?) kits.
I've also read a few comics, including some of Scourge's.

I'm probably super behind now.
I actually read Brambleclaw's story before I read the original series and I literally became obsessed when I got into the "backstory" of Fireheart.

I really liked Cinderpelt.
@Kellie
Well I mean if you're ever interested in rereading the books just pm me or ping me in here because I have a whole list with the books up to date.
And you are correct Cinderpelt was 12/10
@Kellie
Well I mean if you're ever interested in rereading the books just pm me or ping me in here because I have a whole list with the books up to date.
And you are correct Cinderpelt was 12/10
@TheCat
YES! Untold Tales is so much fun! I always love trying to make my own clan and build up the walls. It takes awhile, but I usually end up with something cool! I try to make separate dens for each type of cat, and gather a bunch of herbs for the medicine cat den!
@TheCat
YES! Untold Tales is so much fun! I always love trying to make my own clan and build up the walls. It takes awhile, but I usually end up with something cool! I try to make separate dens for each type of cat, and gather a bunch of herbs for the medicine cat den!
hourglass.gifYou'll be okayhourglass.gif
Ooo, interesting. This week I plan on seeing if the library has the series. :D
Then I'll get a real taste of warrior cats!
Ooo, interesting. This week I plan on seeing if the library has the series. :D
Then I'll get a real taste of warrior cats!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11