Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Gaia's B/Cers
1 2 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1486 1487
Haha Val that was the imp I was eyeing and wishing I had gold for hehehe. Grats, it's a beauty :) I'm wanting to get a crackle one at some point

I dunno I don't use those signs so not sure why it's doing it. it seems like everything after I hit enter to start a new sentence gets eaten
Haha Val that was the imp I was eyeing and wishing I had gold for hehehe. Grats, it's a beauty :) I'm wanting to get a crackle one at some point

I dunno I don't use those signs so not sure why it's doing it. it seems like everything after I hit enter to start a new sentence gets eaten
lol Chaos was eyeing Bairoth as well. Out of all the dragons that had Crackle that were in the AH, his colors were the only ones that caught my interest. lol
lol Chaos was eyeing Bairoth as well. Out of all the dragons that had Crackle that were in the AH, his colors were the only ones that caught my interest. lol
Gaiaonline = SpaceDadDisapproves / Wajas = #31003
@Mialee - Strangely, I used to have that problem, when I first joined. No idea what was doing it, but thankfully I don't have a problem any more.
@Mialee - Strangely, I used to have that problem, when I first joined. No idea what was doing it, but thankfully I don't have a problem any more.
DarinHawkeFRSig.png
haha probably cuz I showed it to her Val LOL. He certainly is eye-catching

@RenLi I am new myself so maybe that's why? not sure
haha probably cuz I showed it to her Val LOL. He certainly is eye-catching

@RenLi I am new myself so maybe that's why? not sure
@Cadius

o3o Which one was i asking for again?
@Cadius

o3o Which one was i asking for again?
[/url]button_zps1a14451f.png
@lieladragonrayn1 - [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v627/evilflute/grargh-1.png[/img] Boo for no WCs, but yay that they all came out really well! Except for their terts, perhaps, but hey. I think I like the double ice best. (Although I'm amused that one of them is nearly a little clone of his dad! 8D ) :EDIT: They are all male.
@lieladragonrayn1 - grargh-1.png
Boo for no WCs, but yay that they all came out really well! Except for their terts, perhaps, but hey. I think I like the double ice best. (Although I'm amused that one of them is nearly a little clone of his dad! 8D )
:EDIT: They are all male.
DarinHawkeFRSig.png
@lieladragonrayn1

my black and green crackle female
@lieladragonrayn1

my black and green crackle female
-Kicks the AH-
I need my dragons to sell or I won't be breeding anyone. xD
-Kicks the AH-
I need my dragons to sell or I won't be breeding anyone. xD
6715.png1364.png3327.png1779.png7704.png
I finally got space in my lair...
I finally got space in my lair...
Kara Asumie on Gaiaonline.
Works at and Owns the B/C shop ✿Nature's Wonders✿
My Hatchery
[color=red]*Curls* Hey guys. Got a lovely iri/shim imp female to sell[/color] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1611736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16118/1611736_350.png[/img] [/url]
*Curls* Hey guys. Got a lovely iri/shim imp female to sell

1611736_350.png
1 2 ... 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 ... 1486 1487