Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Tell me about your luckiest drops!
1 2 3 4
So I'm grinding away in the coliseum and I got a pretty dang amazing drop - a LOT of uncommon things in one go. [img]http://i.imgur.com/owKSC54.png[/img] What about you guys? Ever have just a really awesome drop that you're like "nobody will believe this"? Or even gathering grabs?
So I'm grinding away in the coliseum and I got a pretty dang amazing drop - a LOT of uncommon things in one go.

owKSC54.png

What about you guys? Ever have just a really awesome drop that you're like "nobody will believe this"? Or even gathering grabs?
15589.png | Wishlist | Server Time +3 Hours | Breeding Pairs | Salt.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/qWnX5jR.png[/img]
qWnX5jR.png
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
I got a [item=vista: Training fields] from the woodland path :P
I got a Vista: Training Fields from the woodland path :P
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
@DarknessReborn
Actually the literal luckiest tbh

@MurkyDepths
Sweet! I got the Harpy's Roost Vista the other day after like. Two hours of grinding? The coliseum vistas are actually really nice :o
@DarknessReborn
Actually the literal luckiest tbh

@MurkyDepths
Sweet! I got the Harpy's Roost Vista the other day after like. Two hours of grinding? The coliseum vistas are actually really nice :o
15589.png | Wishlist | Server Time +3 Hours | Breeding Pairs | Salt.png
i got two boss familiars within a couple minutes of each other earlier this week
i got two boss familiars within a couple minutes of each other earlier this week
9121892.png xxxxx
qLQeTFk.gif
xxxxx
ARAxlYW.png
oxDm2Un.png
FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
mlHpBMC.png
NQ1Ze0S.png
I got an egg just now...
I got an egg just now...
larvesta.gifvolcarona.giflarvesta.gifvolcarona.gif -
Got a waterway Vista after a few battles. That a few minutes after I spontaneously decided that I wanted one cause I thought it would look good with my avatar dragon.
Got a waterway Vista after a few battles. That a few minutes after I spontaneously decided that I wanted one cause I thought it would look good with my avatar dragon.
NBeoOgB.png
I got Woodlan path vistas, two in about 30 minutes, tops. Unfortunately, I was a newbie. I sold them both, for about 40k apiece, I think -_- I have yet to have another vista drop.
I got Woodlan path vistas, two in about 30 minutes, tops. Unfortunately, I was a newbie. I sold them both, for about 40k apiece, I think -_- I have yet to have another vista drop.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

[center]just had this drop for me (': [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/eae7c2fb495429e3dd9f28fc85352568/tumblr_olwtaataDS1tr79o1o1_540.png[/img][/center]
just had this drop for me (':

tumblr_olwtaataDS1tr79o1o1_540.png
7az1aeY.gif
I got a plague egg from Woodland Path during the first month I joined and got a midnight cape from Forgotten Cave when I was training to get my lvl 25 dergs
I got a plague egg from Woodland Path during the first month I joined and got a midnight cape from Forgotten Cave when I was training to get my lvl 25 dergs
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2 3 4