Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | 2016 Mistral/Trickmurk Chest Sale
1 2 3 4
Hello everyone! For this sale I have chest from last year's Mistral Jamboree and Trickmurk Circus. What I'm looking for is mostly gems but I will take treasure as well for them. [item=Cloudsong Guard Chest] which has [item=Accent: Cloudsong Guard] x4 [b]Asking for 230 gems or 149,500 treasure[/b] [item=Gale Force Chest] which has [item=Skin: Gale Force] x2 [b]Asking for 245 gems or 159,250 treasure[/b] [item=Brambletrick Chest] which has [item=Accent: Tricky Brambles] x2 [b]Asking for 44 gems or 28,600 treasure[/b] [item=Chessknight Chest] which has [item=Skin: Chessknight] x1 [b]Asking for 45 gems or 29,250 treasure[/b]
Hello everyone!
For this sale I have chest from last year's Mistral Jamboree and Trickmurk Circus.
What I'm looking for is mostly gems but I will take treasure as well for them.

Cloudsong Guard Chest which has Accent: Cloudsong Guard x4
Asking for 230 gems or 149,500 treasure

Gale Force Chest which has Skin: Gale Force x2
Asking for 245 gems or 159,250 treasure

Brambletrick Chest which has Accent: Tricky Brambles x2
Asking for 44 gems or 28,600 treasure

Chessknight Chest which has Skin: Chessknight x1
Asking for 45 gems or 29,250 treasure
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon

Out of curiosity, would you take Pinecones for any of the chests? If so, at what rate? If not, no worries, just thought I'd ask. :)
@Wizarddragon

Out of curiosity, would you take Pinecones for any of the chests? If so, at what rate? If not, no worries, just thought I'd ask. :)
hk0zK67.gif
@TiggerPup91

Actually I would take Pinecones for them and I would probably do 100 for each chest.
How does that sounds?
@TiggerPup91

Actually I would take Pinecones for them and I would probably do 100 for each chest.
How does that sounds?
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon

I have 100 pinecones that I can give for the Tangled Trickery chest. And I'm considering purchasing another chest for treasure, as well.
@Wizarddragon

I have 100 pinecones that I can give for the Tangled Trickery chest. And I'm considering purchasing another chest for treasure, as well.
65JicuN.gif
@Winterloper

Awesome!
Which chest were you considering for treasure? If your still deciding on which chest for treasure, I can go ahead and send the CR for the chest you want for the Pinecones.
@Winterloper

Awesome!
Which chest were you considering for treasure? If your still deciding on which chest for treasure, I can go ahead and send the CR for the chest you want for the Pinecones.
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon

I will definitely take Tangled Trickery for pinecones, please.

I'm considering Ruin Wanderer, but it's a bit of an impulse buy for me, so I'm a little hesitant on making the purchase. I'll come back after I do a few things and see if I still want it.
@Wizarddragon

I will definitely take Tangled Trickery for pinecones, please.

I'm considering Ruin Wanderer, but it's a bit of an impulse buy for me, so I'm a little hesitant on making the purchase. I'll come back after I do a few things and see if I still want it.
65JicuN.gif
@Winterloper

I understand! Just let me know if you still want it!
I will send the CR now :)
@Winterloper

I understand! Just let me know if you still want it!
I will send the CR now :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon

Well, the chest kinda breaks the bank for me, so I'm considering a mixed payment of treasure and gems (and to help you out with what you actually wanted). What's your gem ratio?
@Wizarddragon

Well, the chest kinda breaks the bank for me, so I'm considering a mixed payment of treasure and gems (and to help you out with what you actually wanted). What's your gem ratio?
65JicuN.gif
@Winterloper

That's perfectly fine!
My gem ratio is 1:650
I go on the smaller side because I understand how hard it is for people with treasure and gems :)
@Winterloper

That's perfectly fine!
My gem ratio is 1:650
I go on the smaller side because I understand how hard it is for people with treasure and gems :)
ew9u8Xp.png
@Wizarddragon

Aww, that's really kind.

I've never really paid much attention to gem prices before and I'm just now learning that I'm not nearly as wealthy as I thought I was -_-

I don't have enough gems to pay full price but: 30 gems would be 19,500 treasure and then I could fill the other 26,000 with plain treasure for a total of 45,500. I'm pretty sure that's right, but I've never been the best mathematician.
@Wizarddragon

Aww, that's really kind.

I've never really paid much attention to gem prices before and I'm just now learning that I'm not nearly as wealthy as I thought I was -_-

I don't have enough gems to pay full price but: 30 gems would be 19,500 treasure and then I could fill the other 26,000 with plain treasure for a total of 45,500. I'm pretty sure that's right, but I've never been the best mathematician.
65JicuN.gif
1 2 3 4