Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Runestones Issues
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66
Same problem here.
Same problem here.
Not working for me today. Stuck on Level 1 again....
Not working for me today. Stuck on Level 1 again....
QH3r9Za.png
Same problem for me. It was working for awhile and now it just won't go past level 1
Same problem for me. It was working for awhile and now it just won't go past level 1
I also have this problem and the overall site lag is terrible today.
I also have this problem and the overall site lag is terrible today.

Realm of WinterhollowSYfQgxQ.png

-
Yes stuck on 1st lv again and the site lag so much compare to yesterday after the mantenance it was so smooth last nigh *sob*
Yes stuck on 1st lv again and the site lag so much compare to yesterday after the mantenance it was so smooth last nigh *sob*
gJrrQZ5.png FinalWindEgg_zpsad4c42fe.png
I don't know if this has already been said because I haven't went through all 60+ pages of the forum, but the problem I have is the tiles freezing up while the clock continues to count down. Usually it happens on higher levels, but I just had it happen on level 1, which caused me to lose the game, even though I had uncovered the correct tiles. It happens every time I try to play the game, extremely annoying.
I don't know if this has already been said because I haven't went through all 60+ pages of the forum, but the problem I have is the tiles freezing up while the clock continues to count down. Usually it happens on higher levels, but I just had it happen on level 1, which caused me to lose the game, even though I had uncovered the correct tiles. It happens every time I try to play the game, extremely annoying.
8foMh3L.png
same problem as Camliri tiles freez countdown going further sometimes it works proper sometimes it freez
same problem as Camliri tiles freez countdown going further sometimes it works proper sometimes it freez
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
runes are slow time keeps going but the tiles dont react or very slow
working again!
runes are slow time keeps going but the tiles dont react or very slow
working again!
Dragonlady-Tundra1.png[img][/img]
Just wanted to chime in - last few days tiles keep freezing while timer keeps going. Makes it very difficult to progress past 5 or 6 stages, have to keep starting over.
Just wanted to chime in - last few days tiles keep freezing while timer keeps going. Makes it very difficult to progress past 5 or 6 stages, have to keep starting over.
Thought I posted about this earlier: stuck on level 1 again.
Thought I posted about this earlier: stuck on level 1 again.
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 65 66