Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Drawing Anything 4 Cheap (Gem/T/PayPal)
1 2
28tisz.png

Note: Comment if you want to pay with gems or treasure, I will consider reasonable offers! :)

50 cents for lineart

75 cents for lineart and flat color

1 dollar for shading

$1.25 with BG

(Goes to my PayPal)

Here check out my dA (animeten10.deviantart.com) for some of my stuFF. SOME OF IT'S RLY OLD PLS DON'T JUDGE IT. Most of them have the date at the bottom so you'll know. TTwTT;;

request literally anything and i will draw for u!! i can draw risque stuff and gore if u rly want. buT i will NOT draw uncensored no-nO AREAS my heart is too weak for that

if you have any other concerns like if u want a realistic style or more cartoon style or specific texture also tell me pls

pls feed starving artist ty ty

28tisz.png

Note: Comment if you want to pay with gems or treasure, I will consider reasonable offers! :)

50 cents for lineart

75 cents for lineart and flat color

1 dollar for shading

$1.25 with BG

(Goes to my PayPal)

Here check out my dA (animeten10.deviantart.com) for some of my stuFF. SOME OF IT'S RLY OLD PLS DON'T JUDGE IT. Most of them have the date at the bottom so you'll know. TTwTT;;

request literally anything and i will draw for u!! i can draw risque stuff and gore if u rly want. buT i will NOT draw uncensored no-nO AREAS my heart is too weak for that

if you have any other concerns like if u want a realistic style or more cartoon style or specific texture also tell me pls

pls feed starving artist ty ty

Comment down below if you're interested. And PM me for my PayPal link.
Comment down below if you're interested. And PM me for my PayPal link.
2zdw0ax.png

I'm trying to get back on dA so this is the kitten version of my fursona I made not too long ago.
2zdw0ax.png

I'm trying to get back on dA so this is the kitten version of my fursona I made not too long ago.
2ns9wzl.png

Here is the first treasure commish I tried to do on FR. KEY WORD: TRIED. Because the person never PMed me back or gave me treasure so I never got around to finishing it. :') It would've been hella dope with 2 Imps tho.
2ns9wzl.png

Here is the first treasure commish I tried to do on FR. KEY WORD: TRIED. Because the person never PMed me back or gave me treasure so I never got around to finishing it. :') It would've been hella dope with 2 Imps tho.
Comment any time if you're interested btw. I'm just posting random works on here to see if anyone is interested heheh.. Here is the second (but first paid) commission I did here.

2uf7zao.png
Comment any time if you're interested btw. I'm just posting random works on here to see if anyone is interested heheh.. Here is the second (but first paid) commission I did here.

2uf7zao.png
Well here goes nothing. The next commission that I did on here.

ir3s69.png

Also keep in mind that this artwork belongs to me and to the person it was made for so you can't use or distribute it. Thank you! But if you want something, I make art for really cheap!! >:3
Well here goes nothing. The next commission that I did on here.

ir3s69.png

Also keep in mind that this artwork belongs to me and to the person it was made for so you can't use or distribute it. Thank you! But if you want something, I make art for really cheap!! >:3
The next commish I made was a custom-made dragon that I created for the person requesting a fantastical and small durg. It was originally just a reference like so:

2mcvccl.png

But I made it into a cute pic for them too. :)

3451y4w.png
The next commish I made was a custom-made dragon that I created for the person requesting a fantastical and small durg. It was originally just a reference like so:

2mcvccl.png

But I made it into a cute pic for them too. :)

3451y4w.png
UPDATE: I will except gems and treasure now, but if you must pay that way... Please offer me a decent price! ^^ Thank you very much~
UPDATE: I will except gems and treasure now, but if you must pay that way... Please offer me a decent price! ^^ Thank you very much~
Ah! I also forgot. Sorry for all the spam. But if need be, I can also do traditional. Here is a sharpie lineart I did irl.

2d0dg1y.jpg

It is the ancient temple Angkor Wat from Cambodia that I made for the kids I volunteered for 2 summers ago.
Ah! I also forgot. Sorry for all the spam. But if need be, I can also do traditional. Here is a sharpie lineart I did irl.

2d0dg1y.jpg

It is the ancient temple Angkor Wat from Cambodia that I made for the kids I volunteered for 2 summers ago.
@animeten10

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=39978&did=26900064

Could I get something colored of this dragon for 50K? I'm not sure how you are calculating your conversions of PP vrs FR monies so I just sort of guessed.
@animeten10

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=39978&did=26900064

Could I get something colored of this dragon for 50K? I'm not sure how you are calculating your conversions of PP vrs FR monies so I just sort of guessed.
gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
1 2