Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Login Issue
I am currently writing this from my phone. :"(
Today I tried to login to my FR account (this one) but every time I log in, it brings me to the homepage and I have to login all over again.

Please tell me how to fix this issue! I'd love to be able to login to my account on my laptop and not my phone. :"0
I am currently writing this from my phone. :"(
Today I tried to login to my FR account (this one) but every time I log in, it brings me to the homepage and I have to login all over again.

Please tell me how to fix this issue! I'd love to be able to login to my account on my laptop and not my phone. :"0
@Aleikya

when did you try? there was a maintenance period at 6:00 FRT this morning and they wouldn't allow any users on. was that your problem?
@Aleikya

when did you try? there was a maintenance period at 6:00 FRT this morning and they wouldn't allow any users on. was that your problem?
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles
xx xxxxxxxxxxxxx treasure.png
^My Goals!^
fc4zvun.png
rI18gRz.png
mlHpBMC.png
o4KdtaP.png
VjdktqS.png
Sorrowspark#0101
@Aleikya

I have the same problem. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, but I'd love to know if you ever come across a solution :)

(And yeah, it's not because of maintenance either.)
@Aleikya

I have the same problem. Unfortunately I don't have any suggestions, but I'd love to know if you ever come across a solution :)

(And yeah, it's not because of maintenance either.)
@WingsOfLight

Aaa, I'm so sorry you're experiencing the same thing!! As soon as a solution comes up, you'll be the first to know. :")
@WingsOfLight

Aaa, I'm so sorry you're experiencing the same thing!! As soon as a solution comes up, you'll be the first to know. :")
@Aleikya

Thank you!
@Aleikya

Thank you!
@Aleikya
@WingsOfLight

I'm unsure if you've solved your issues already but what you have to do is, if you get a page that tells you that you're logged in, log out, then log back in. It fixed my issue and now i'm officially logged in :D

I was getting worried cause I couldn't feed my babies for the longest.. I hope this helps you!
@Aleikya
@WingsOfLight

I'm unsure if you've solved your issues already but what you have to do is, if you get a page that tells you that you're logged in, log out, then log back in. It fixed my issue and now i'm officially logged in :D

I was getting worried cause I couldn't feed my babies for the longest.. I hope this helps you!
@iZealotry
Thank you! I will try this soon :)
@iZealotry
Thank you! I will try this soon :)