Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | â—˜ Warcraft Faction Imperials â—˜
1 2 3 4 5 6
Male -- obsidian/maroon/red [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1639774] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16398/1639774_350.png[/img] [/url] This is how I'd like this to work: Please respond to the ping here. Please have 150k ready if you respond! First come first serve -- Horde only had one egg this nest! I will set up crossroad trades going by the first to respond here in the thread! Good luck! :D And thank you! [center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center] [b]Horde Imperial Ping List[/b] [indent]@kirre, @Epidemic, @cyn, @BlueDusk, @FiveSpirals, @Dirzha, @minnyrin, @NerdEsq, @Heartmane, @Fairytale, @Lammergeier, @AriRC, @Xairathan, @SilverRain [/indent] [center]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/center] If you'd like to be taken off the list at any point please let me know!
Male -- obsidian/maroon/red

1639774_350.png

This is how I'd like this to work:

Please respond to the ping here. Please have 150k ready if you respond! First come first serve -- Horde only had one egg this nest!

I will set up crossroad trades going by the first to respond here in the thread!

Good luck! :D And thank you!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Horde Imperial Ping List
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

If you'd like to be taken off the list at any point please let me know!
xzi22Vb.png
@yourou ahh I am broke at the moment but if I scramble enough treasure before that second baby is gone, I'll be coming back for her!
@yourou ahh I am broke at the moment but if I scramble enough treasure before that second baby is gone, I'll be coming back for her!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@Yourou

I have the 150K and the blue/splash/gold Alliance girl looks perfect!
@Yourou

I have the 150K and the blue/splash/gold Alliance girl looks perfect!
@yourou

Would you be willing to take gem equivalent for the horde male or is this just pure treasure?
@yourou

Would you be willing to take gem equivalent for the horde male or is this just pure treasure?
@Yourou
I'd love to be pinged for Alliance! ^^
@Yourou
I'd love to be pinged for Alliance! ^^
6rssG2W.png

7QOdJ0E.png
@AriRC Yes I am willing to take gems, but it'd be at the current ratio -- which looking at the forums make it 1:300. With the treasure set to 150k that would be 500 gems! :3

@NerdEsq Ahh! Good luck! Gems are an option too if you'd like? Originally I only listed the treasure prices because I figured it'd be easier. XD

@CeruleanBlue Sure thing, I'll add you to the list!

First Alliance imperial (blue/splash/gold) goes to @RillC Congrats! :D
@AriRC Yes I am willing to take gems, but it'd be at the current ratio -- which looking at the forums make it 1:300. With the treasure set to 150k that would be 500 gems! :3

@NerdEsq Ahh! Good luck! Gems are an option too if you'd like? Originally I only listed the treasure prices because I figured it'd be easier. XD

@CeruleanBlue Sure thing, I'll add you to the list!

First Alliance imperial (blue/splash/gold) goes to @RillC Congrats! :D
xzi22Vb.png
@Yourou

:D Yes! I'd like to purchase him then :D I have that enough gems!
@Yourou

:D Yes! I'd like to purchase him then :D I have that enough gems!
@Yourou If they're not taken... Is Sky/Blue/Gold taken? :O
@Yourou If they're not taken... Is Sky/Blue/Gold taken? :O
vnfnSuk.gif
@Xairathan She is not taken yet. :)
@Xairathan She is not taken yet. :)
xzi22Vb.png
@yourou *grabby hands* GIMME GIMME
@yourou *grabby hands* GIMME GIMME
vnfnSuk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6