Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | * Chasty's FREE Hatchery * Requests Only
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 535 536
@chasty Oh must have missed that. Primavera.
@chasty Oh must have missed that. Primavera.
@Bioluminiescent
Thanks, i'll add you now then.
@Bioluminiescent
Thanks, i'll add you now then.
@Chasty

Instead of being on specific ping lists, may I be added to the general ping list instead?
@Chasty

Instead of being on specific ping lists, may I be added to the general ping list instead?
MyfNmKq.png
@Riverflower
Sure, i'll swap your around :)
@Riverflower
Sure, i'll swap your around :)
@Chasty

Um how much should I put on the CR?
@Chasty

Um how much should I put on the CR?
HabkC9i.png
@Chasty

Hi, could I possibly be put on the general ping list? Verao.
Thank you (:
@Chasty

Hi, could I possibly be put on the general ping list? Verao.
Thank you (:
'Those strong arms! That explosive personality!'
Proud member of the doodle fan club and of the wind flight.
@Chasty

Hi, could I possibly be put on the Silent Song ping list, please? Verao.
Thank you
@Chasty

Hi, could I possibly be put on the Silent Song ping list, please? Verao.
Thank you
Nightmare Blood
@PhantomNimbus
As it says so on the hatchery rules:
Quote:
* I will request that you send a 2-way CR as it is safer and easier to keep track. Just add 1 treasure and I'll add the dragon and give you the treasure back thus making it free.
* Any other amount or items on the trade I'll assume it's a donation (thank you!) and I will just add the dragon.
* If you paid for the dragon it's yours to do as you please but if you got it for free I expect you not to immediately try to sell, swap trade or exalt for profit.

However, the bog you wanted was bought in the meanwhile so he's no longer available.

@Guildmarm
Sure, i'll add you now :)

@NightmareBlood
@PhantomNimbus
As it says so on the hatchery rules:
Quote:
* I will request that you send a 2-way CR as it is safer and easier to keep track. Just add 1 treasure and I'll add the dragon and give you the treasure back thus making it free.
* Any other amount or items on the trade I'll assume it's a donation (thank you!) and I will just add the dragon.
* If you paid for the dragon it's yours to do as you please but if you got it for free I expect you not to immediately try to sell, swap trade or exalt for profit.

However, the bog you wanted was bought in the meanwhile so he's no longer available.

@Guildmarm

@NightmareBlood
[quote] [b]Jungle Fever[/b] [b]Hatched:[/b] 15th February [s]On AH for sale for 10k for 24h[/s] [b]For free, please ping to request[/b] [columns] [b]Adult Preview:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=79&auth=aa459b00f172632a1400f4de9544899f06f54c19&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30858880][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/308589/30858880.png[/img][/url] Wildclaw Male - 10k Primary Jungle Giraffe Secondary Mantis Stripes Tertiary Green Contour [color=red]1 out of 3 dragons on FR with this colour combo.[/color] [/columns] [/quote] [b]Jungle Fever Pinglist:[/b] @MythicalMemeLord @Dragonair5128 @kugik @Malachitemist @NukeEmCowgirl @CryLikeAWolf @FauveNox @leahhh @AuthorEvelyn @Dentmaged [b]General pinglist:[/b] @Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @thatjubi @Saraceaser @SoullessRogue @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Farsight @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Wolfheart93 @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @Enako @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @ShadyRabbit @Orgetzu @Riverflower @Guildmarm
Quote:
Jungle Fever
Hatched: 15th February
On AH for sale for 10k for 24h
For free, please ping to request
Adult Preview:
dragon?age=1&body=34&bodygene=12&breed=10&element=3&gender=0&tert=38&tertgene=13&winggene=2&wings=79&auth=aa459b00f172632a1400f4de9544899f06f54c19&dummyext=prev.png
30858880.png
Wildclaw Male - 10k
Primary Jungle Giraffe
Secondary Mantis Stripes
Tertiary Green Contour
1 out of 3 dragons on FR with this colour combo.

Jungle Fever Pinglist:
@MythicalMemeLord @Dragonair5128 @kugik @Malachitemist @NukeEmCowgirl @CryLikeAWolf @FauveNox @leahhh @AuthorEvelyn @Dentmaged

General pinglist:
@Chasty @Totodile3 @Maedhros2 @QueenAmaterasu @Silverphoenixx @AquariusStudios @HerrVilizard @kittenpartyos @Minxwolfie @smeen @Novawaltz @Maegelcarwen @Genotypic @OneLoneStar @theroiprocepios @MythicalMemeLord @HaerixFire @thatjubi @Saraceaser @SoullessRogue @Silverwulfess @RebelMixtapes @sheepm8tr @sydneys0125 @Yesmissalice @Zannachan @PhoenixOnyx @kugik @Yay @Fanartsy @Kipiekie @Ravenesque @Dragonair5128 @CapriReve @Farsight @hayum @fabsatan @GenjiShimada @AlphaWolfwing @FollowerOfStars @Wolfheart93 @Skywings2014 @otakuderp13 @EtcheStone @Takemi @firecrest @Raya36 @Casti @Ezabell @Kiradog234 @Rikitikitamber @PottedGalaxy @Starsea @gayfishpirate @ShatteringIce @KillingKrista @UnitedFlight2 @Rionach @Enako @RenvaMel @MissFortune17 @Averyling @Afterbrain @ShadyRabbit @Orgetzu @Riverflower @Guildmarm
@Chasty

Hi, I was wondering if I could be added to general please? Verao

Thank you.
@Chasty

Hi, I was wondering if I could be added to general please? Verao

Thank you.
1 2 ... 216 217 218 219 220 ... 535 536