Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hi
Hi everyone! I'm Nyxxie, but feel free to call me Nyx. I just joined like, ten minutes ago. A friend told my about Flight Rising, so I decided to give it a try.
I look forward to talking to all of you! <3
Hi everyone! I'm Nyxxie, but feel free to call me Nyx. I just joined like, ten minutes ago. A friend told my about Flight Rising, so I decided to give it a try.
I look forward to talking to all of you! <3
ace_by_agent_pits-d8qxdwt.pngpanromantic_by_agent_pits-d88d9a8.pnggenderfluid2_by_agent_pits-d8ehnbt.pngask_by_agent_pits-d8kf41c.pngshe_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.pngthey_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo3_r1_75sq.gif
Hi I'm Nyx. I'm asexual panromantic. I'm questioning my gender at the moment, but I'm thinking genderfluid. I'm agnostic.
hello Nyxxie,

welcome from me :D and yes this Game Looks Lovely :D I would have a really Good time here when I'm Working :D
hello Nyxxie,

welcome from me :D and yes this Game Looks Lovely :D I would have a really Good time here when I'm Working :D
CeLSHOy.png
@Nyxxie @Mokou9922
I see you're both new players so welcome to the two of you!! And you're right flight rising a great game!
Hopefully you two won't fall into what I do which is keep just about every single hatchling and run out of lair space quickly,,,, That's Why I have 85 dragons jeez
B U T
I hope you guys do have fun and if you ever wanna talk or you have a question don't be afraid to shoot me a message!
@Nyxxie @Mokou9922
I see you're both new players so welcome to the two of you!! And you're right flight rising a great game!
Hopefully you two won't fall into what I do which is keep just about every single hatchling and run out of lair space quickly,,,, That's Why I have 85 dragons jeez
B U T
I hope you guys do have fun and if you ever wanna talk or you have a question don't be afraid to shoot me a message!
Ty @TheCat i'll messages you in few Minutes :3
Ty @TheCat i'll messages you in few Minutes :3
CeLSHOy.png
@The Cat thank you very much!
@Mokou9922 thanks! I'm sure it is!
@The Cat thank you very much!
@Mokou9922 thanks! I'm sure it is!
ace_by_agent_pits-d8qxdwt.pngpanromantic_by_agent_pits-d88d9a8.pnggenderfluid2_by_agent_pits-d8ehnbt.pngask_by_agent_pits-d8kf41c.pngshe_her_by_agent_pits-d88i5w4.pngthey_them_by_agent_pits-d88i5w0.png
Hi I'm Nyx. I'm asexual panromantic. I'm questioning my gender at the moment, but I'm thinking genderfluid. I'm agnostic.
@Nyxxie @Mokou9922

I'm doing a special for newbies where i'll breed any of my dragons and give you first pick of the nest fro free! Just message me for details.
@Nyxxie @Mokou9922

I'm doing a special for newbies where i'll breed any of my dragons and give you first pick of the nest fro free! Just message me for details.
PdiBTNZ.pngiwOM9O6.pngnj6WwdN.pngE2bewfg.pngPTVAf7u.pngygWzlbs.pngWH26Bag.pngT2nbrk6.pngfdYUwzM.pngSKppn6R.pngDh5ETRX.png
Ty @Tarzyn @Nyxxie
Ty @Tarzyn @Nyxxie
CeLSHOy.png
@Nyxxie
Hello ^^
Have a great time here!
@Nyxxie
Hello ^^
Have a great time here!
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze thank you!
@Sparkbreeze thank you!