Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [DONE] thanks :)
1 2 3 4 5
@Xirei I'll send her over now
@Xirei I'll send her over now
@LeviathanMermaid

Thanks! I put her up on the first page with a familiar. :3
It'll be 3 days before I have an empty nest unfortunately (lost track of the dates). >>;
@LeviathanMermaid

Thanks! I put her up on the first page with a familiar. :3
It'll be 3 days before I have an empty nest unfortunately (lost track of the dates). >>;
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
You guys are wonderful <3
You guys are wonderful <3
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
@Lisegathe They have two eggs. n.n [img]http://i.imgur.com/qaHdnL5.png[/img]
@Lisegathe

They have two eggs. n.n
qaHdnL5.png
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@Xirei *crossing my fingers*
@Xirei *crossing my fingers*
Need more den tasks and den gem slots. Too many pretty dragons and I'm all maxed out. I have a dragon hoarding problem.
Me too! xD
Me too! xD
@Lisegathe @LeviathanMermaid We have our Carrot/Carrot/Spring female! :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31070857] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310709/31070857_350.png[/img] [/url] Unfortunately she didn't get petals. >0< Would you like to hang onto this one or have me try again? :3 I'm going to name them before they leave my lair but if you wanted her I'll include a rename scroll too. XD
@Lisegathe @LeviathanMermaid

We have our Carrot/Carrot/Spring female! :D

31070857_350.png

Unfortunately she didn't get petals. >0<

Would you like to hang onto this one or have me try again? :3
I'm going to name them before they leave my lair but if you wanted her I'll include a rename scroll too. XD
@Xirei @LeviathanMermaid

What do you think, would you be willing to try again?

I have no problem taking her in, it will take a lot of time to save up for butterfly anyway ^^ I have already saved up for a glimmer gene, but will not gene her untill I have all the genes needed.

How about I take her in (and pay you now), and if a female with petal hatches next time I exchange them (and you get the remaining 15kt + surprise for correct gem gene)?

Xirei I fully understand that you want to name them at once, and the name is ok. I'm just curious as to why you chose it, and if it means anything?
@Xirei @LeviathanMermaid

What do you think, would you be willing to try again?

I have no problem taking her in, it will take a lot of time to save up for butterfly anyway ^^ I have already saved up for a glimmer gene, but will not gene her untill I have all the genes needed.

How about I take her in (and pay you now), and if a female with petal hatches next time I exchange them (and you get the remaining 15kt + surprise for correct gem gene)?

Xirei I fully understand that you want to name them at once, and the name is ok. I'm just curious as to why you chose it, and if it means anything?
Edit: the name Fira actually sounds quite nice ^^
Edit: the name Fira actually sounds quite nice ^^

I'm fine with trying again. :)

Do either of you want the remaining boy? He IS a double carrot. XD; (Otherwise I'll put him up for sale.)

I named them after magics from Final Fantasy; Flare ofc, and the 3 tier magic names in the newer games after they were changed from Fire1/ Fire2/ Fire3 to Fire, Fira, Firaga etc. -bit of a nerd haha- XD;;

I'm fine with trying again. :)

Do either of you want the remaining boy? He IS a double carrot. XD; (Otherwise I'll put him up for sale.)

I named them after magics from Final Fantasy; Flare ofc, and the 3 tier magic names in the newer games after they were changed from Fire1/ Fire2/ Fire3 to Fire, Fira, Firaga etc. -bit of a nerd haha- XD;;
1 2 3 4 5