Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tribal Trouble issues
I'm having a hard time with Tribal Trouble. Every time I try to play it, it glitches and discards all my progress on the problem. There area few times but rare that I have been able to finish the whole problem, but then it would glitch out after or on the next round. Please fix this, It is a very fun game. :)
I'm having a hard time with Tribal Trouble. Every time I try to play it, it glitches and discards all my progress on the problem. There area few times but rare that I have been able to finish the whole problem, but then it would glitch out after or on the next round. Please fix this, It is a very fun game. :)
I've been having this same problem since yesterday, the game glitches out or resets in the middle of a round, and I haven't been able to get more than two rounds in without the screen restarting or going black.

(I'm using Firefox as my browser, if that information helps)
I've been having this same problem since yesterday, the game glitches out or resets in the middle of a round, and I haven't been able to get more than two rounds in without the screen restarting or going black.

(I'm using Firefox as my browser, if that information helps)
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I've also been having the same problem for at least a week or so. I've given up playing it since I can't do more than 3 puzzles before the screen goes black and the game crashes.

I also have Firefox and I do have Adblock on since the ads slow down the site.
I've also been having the same problem for at least a week or so. I've given up playing it since I can't do more than 3 puzzles before the screen goes black and the game crashes.

I also have Firefox and I do have Adblock on since the ads slow down the site.
Tentatively back from hiatus
1XRNcWD.png 2UZgxEP.png
I just joined this website and this has been an issue the few days that I am here. It's sad because it is one of the games I really like. I too use Firefox.
I just joined this website and this has been an issue the few days that I am here. It's sad because it is one of the games I really like. I too use Firefox.
yian_kut_ku_by_etheralfeather.gif