Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Nuclear Explorer (traveling dragon) RTB
1 2 3
[center][color=#57aca1] Ella is: [b]Home[/b]//Out Exploring [B]RTB[/b]/NRTB Rules: 1. You can keep her for up to 7 days 2. If she is RTB feel free to breed her your turn if youd like. (You can also keep all of the babies) 3. She can only go to your lair one week at a time, if you want her back youll have to wait 7 days after youve given her back to me. UNLESS there isnt a wait list. 4. If you choose to let Ella visit your lair, please make sure you send all of her items back with her, though the familiar you equip to her doesnt have to be sent back with her. 5. You can dress her while shes in your lair, without worry of having to send your own apparel items home with her, but be sure you send the ones she arrived at your lair with back to me. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30592449] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305925/30592449_350.png[/img] [/url] Ella is currently visiting- Hone Shes due home on- Upcoming visits- 1 2 3 To those borrowing her, make sure you update her bio with the information requested in her bio. Her current gifts/ apparel [item=Ember Sylvan Twist][Item=Amber Flourish Bracelet][Item=Ember Sylvan Filigree]
Ella is:
Home//Out Exploring
RTB/NRTB
Rules:
1. You can keep her for up to 7 days

2. If she is RTB feel free to breed her your turn if youd like. (You can also keep all of the babies)

3. She can only go to your lair one week at a time, if you want her back youll have to wait 7 days after youve given her back to me. UNLESS there isnt a wait list.

4. If you choose to let Ella visit your lair, please make sure you send all of her items back with her, though the familiar you equip to her doesnt have to be sent back with her.

5. You can dress her while shes in your lair, without worry of having to send your own apparel items home with her, but be sure you send the ones she arrived at your lair with back to me.

30592449_350.png

Ella is currently visiting-
Hone
Shes due home on-

Upcoming visits-

To those borrowing her, make sure you update her bio with the information requested in her bio.

Her current gifts/ apparel
Ember Sylvan Twist Amber Flourish Bracelet Ember Sylvan Filigree
Hl87sOx.jpg
Bump
Bump
Hl87sOx.jpg
Bump
Bump
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle
I'd love to have Ella in my lair to start her off! I unfortunately am unable to art for her myself, but it'd still be my pleasure to write a paragraph or two for this wonderful Snapper!
@MissFizzle
I'd love to have Ella in my lair to start her off! I unfortunately am unable to art for her myself, but it'd still be my pleasure to write a paragraph or two for this wonderful Snapper!
39645516_9lbfRRLx0ZJ3a1i.pngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa39645536_NfQuIWRWHrIJzHC.png
@Keryth great! I'll send her on over, she's due home the 21st ^^ (or sooner if you choose) no art required or gifts ^^
@Keryth great! I'll send her on over, she's due home the 21st ^^ (or sooner if you choose) no art required or gifts ^^
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle Can i borrow her after Keryth?
@MissFizzle Can i borrow her after Keryth?
@MissFizzle I'd love to borrow her after SeraphinaMaxer!
@MissFizzle I'd love to borrow her after SeraphinaMaxer!
@SeraphinaMaxxer I'll put you down ^^
@SeraphinaMaxxer I'll put you down ^^
Hl87sOx.jpg
@WinterEverglade I'll put you down too ^^
@WinterEverglade I'll put you down too ^^
Hl87sOx.jpg
@MissFizzle Thanks!
@MissFizzle Thanks!
1 2 3