Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private Breeding Request/Project
1 2 3
@Arkaina @DaemonEcho I would only need one dragon, not necessarily one from each of you. Inori would be fine, I'll take good care of her while she visits with me. :)

Did you want the dragons now, so they can breed as soon as they're ready, or for me to send Tethys when her cooldown is over?
@Arkaina @DaemonEcho I would only need one dragon, not necessarily one from each of you. Inori would be fine, I'll take good care of her while she visits with me. :)

Did you want the dragons now, so they can breed as soon as they're ready, or for me to send Tethys when her cooldown is over?
@PedestrianWolf

It's up to you honestly, I have the funds ready and everything from Inori has been unequipped. I don't mind waiting, but I could also set up the crossroads now if need be..^^
@PedestrianWolf

It's up to you honestly, I have the funds ready and everything from Inori has been unequipped. I don't mind waiting, but I could also set up the crossroads now if need be..^^
@Arkaina Okay, Tethys is ready to trade whenever you like.
@Arkaina Okay, Tethys is ready to trade whenever you like.
@Arkaina
My Request is the same. 10000 treasure and maybe one of the baby dragons. Ill send a crossroads right away
@Arkaina
My Request is the same. 10000 treasure and maybe one of the baby dragons. Ill send a crossroads right away
@Poidid

Alright, I have Ghirahim prepped for travel, he'll keep you company while Dionysus is staying with @DaemonEcho for the project. Like Inori, Ghirahim is a dear dragon of my clan so I hope he's suitable as collateral...^^
@Poidid

Alright, I have Ghirahim prepped for travel, he'll keep you company while Dionysus is staying with @DaemonEcho for the project. Like Inori, Ghirahim is a dear dragon of my clan so I hope he's suitable as collateral...^^
Both dragons have arrived safely. Thank you @Poidid and @PedestrianWolf for being so kind as to help out @Arkaina with this breeding project. I'll keep you all updated here as things pan out.
Both dragons have arrived safely. Thank you @Poidid and @PedestrianWolf for being so kind as to help out @Arkaina with this breeding project. I'll keep you all updated here as things pan out.
Good news, @Arkaina, @Poidid and @PedestrianWolf's dragons now have a nest of 3 eggs started up. Here's hoping one of the hatchlings will result in the color scheme you need for Hazama.
Good news, @Arkaina, @Poidid and @PedestrianWolf's dragons now have a nest of 3 eggs started up. Here's hoping one of the hatchlings will result in the color scheme you need for Hazama.
@DaemonEcho

Yay!!....That's a good chance, right..? ^^'
@DaemonEcho

Yay!!....That's a good chance, right..? ^^'
[color=green] Very good chance, @Arkaina. Considering the eggs hatched today and it just so happens one of the scaly children has the color scheme you've been looking for. On top of that, he's male and already had Cherub as his primary. As for the other two remaining hatchlings, I recall @PedestrianWolf mentioning they'd want one of the other hatchlings..? I'll provide pictures of the two below so you and @Poidid may decide what you'd like to do with the other 2. Once you decide, I can send both your respective dragons back to you as well as the hatchling of your choosing. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310466/31046584_350.png[/img] (Female: Shamrock/Radioactive/Obsidian) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/310466/31046586_350.png[/img] (Male: Hunter/Radiactive/Obsidian)
Very good chance, @Arkaina. Considering the eggs hatched today and it just so happens one of the scaly children has the color scheme you've been looking for. On top of that, he's male and already had Cherub as his primary.

As for the other two remaining hatchlings, I recall @PedestrianWolf mentioning they'd want one of the other hatchlings..? I'll provide pictures of the two below so you and @Poidid may decide what you'd like to do with the other 2. Once you decide, I can send both your respective dragons back to you as well as the hatchling of your choosing.

31046584_350.png
(Female: Shamrock/Radioactive/Obsidian)

31046586_350.png
(Male: Hunter/Radiactive/Obsidian)
@DaemonEcho That's wonderful! I'm glad this worked out for @Arkaina on the first try. I'll get Inori ready to go home.

@Poidid since the babies are the same colors as their parents, would you want the girl and I take the boy, or does it not matter to you?
@DaemonEcho That's wonderful! I'm glad this worked out for @Arkaina on the first try. I'll get Inori ready to go home.

@Poidid since the babies are the same colors as their parents, would you want the girl and I take the boy, or does it not matter to you?
1 2 3