Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pets birthday celebrations! (Rats)
1 2
[img]http://www.ezimba.com/work/170213C/ezimba16622195469500.png[/img] Its my boys 2nd birthday today. And for rats that is a big deal (aussie rats dont live as long as american ones) Sooo i kind of went over board and bought them a $40 cake haha oops. But they loved it as did all the other rats :)
ezimba16622195469500.png

Its my boys 2nd birthday today. And for rats that is a big deal (aussie rats dont live as long as american ones)

Sooo i kind of went over board and bought them a $40 cake haha oops. But they loved it as did all the other rats :)
jfLmvwf.jpg
Ahhh that's so cute!!! Happy birthday to them C:
Ahhh that's so cute!!! Happy birthday to them C:
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
!!!!! Happy birthday to them! I miss having rats. My last mischief was a group of 6 and I've been wanting to get mooooore so bad lately.
!!!!! Happy birthday to them! I miss having rats. My last mischief was a group of 6 and I've been wanting to get mooooore so bad lately.
WYLy2Ui.gif
aww! that's so endearing.
happy birthday to them
aww! that's so endearing.
happy birthday to them
underbelly stays winning

they/them | +2 FR time
Aww, they're adorable! Happy birthday boys.
Aww, they're adorable! Happy birthday boys.
vbbxBX.pngvbbEIJ.png by #341153
I've heard that rats are heartbreak machines because of their short lifespan, which is a real shame. It is comforting knowing that many rat owners offer their rats wonderful lives.
I've heard that rats are heartbreak machines because of their short lifespan, which is a real shame. It is comforting knowing that many rat owners offer their rats wonderful lives.
That's so precious.
Happy birthday little ratfriends!
That's so precious.
Happy birthday little ratfriends!
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen and it just made my day.

Happy birthday little ones!
This is the cutest thing I've ever seen and it just made my day.

Happy birthday little ones!
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
AAAAA @Smoothy TELL YOUR BABIES I WISH THEM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
AAAAA @Smoothy TELL YOUR BABIES I WISH THEM A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
12410cab53b8c13c8501b90f0eed546c.png
Thank you all! They enjoyed their cake and then some yummy smoked marrow bones :)
Thank you all! They enjoyed their cake and then some yummy smoked marrow bones :)
jfLmvwf.jpg
1 2