Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa Discussion Thread
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48
@Adumbratus Oh man same here. I thought I was all done buying dragon gifts for my giftee and then I blew another 60k yesterday. @_@ I'm sure your match is going to be super grateful!

@mysteryfox Be sure to join next year! c:
@Adumbratus Oh man same here. I thought I was all done buying dragon gifts for my giftee and then I blew another 60k yesterday. @_@ I'm sure your match is going to be super grateful!

@mysteryfox Be sure to join next year! c:
@Devildove

I hope sooooooo! I just hope I don't see something (else) on the AH I want for them, and buy it.... and then be unable to hatch any nests ha ha hahaha :D
@Devildove

I hope sooooooo! I just hope I don't see something (else) on the AH I want for them, and buy it.... and then be unable to hatch any nests ha ha hahaha :D
L A D Y S P I B E
Haunted Stone Orb
she • fr+3 • lore lair • exalting lair

 fulfill your calling
lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. maecenas maximus, risus eget molestie viverra, augue arcu dictum justo, maximus aliquam risus velit non lectus.
HERE'S THE THREAD man, I thought I'd lost it foreverrr.

haa, I think I've got almost everything I need for my giftee (There's some stuff I'm still pulling together. Also I got it into my head to level the heck out of the dragon. At least if they don't like him they can exalt him for a nice chunk of change!). Now to just sit and hope they don't get the familiar in this pack by the time the gifts all get sent out, haha....

.....so has anyone else been quietly stalking their giftee's profile page and dragons or is that just me?
HERE'S THE THREAD man, I thought I'd lost it foreverrr.

haa, I think I've got almost everything I need for my giftee (There's some stuff I'm still pulling together. Also I got it into my head to level the heck out of the dragon. At least if they don't like him they can exalt him for a nice chunk of change!). Now to just sit and hope they don't get the familiar in this pack by the time the gifts all get sent out, haha....

.....so has anyone else been quietly stalking their giftee's profile page and dragons or is that just me?
0lxtP1J.png
@acorncap I know I have been >.>
@acorncap I know I have been >.>
@acorncap Yep, they recently got a ton more dragons and familiars which has thrown a spanner in my works! I am going to have to rethink some things xD
@acorncap Yep, they recently got a ton more dragons and familiars which has thrown a spanner in my works! I am going to have to rethink some things xD
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
@Adi486 ahhhh no! At least you have a little time to do so. Good luck!
@Adi486 ahhhh no! At least you have a little time to do so. Good luck!
0lxtP1J.png
I do hope that my victim giftee has plenty of room in their lair!
I do hope that my victim giftee has plenty of room in their lair!
If you're saying something to me - PLEASE Ping me. Sometimes I lose track of what threads I posted in.

I also have a love for obnoxiously brightly coloured dragons! If you have one to get rid of, message me?
@Devildove
I sent a bunch on stuff to Elf @Pidge several days a go to gift to the person I am supposed to give a gift... I also asked would it be okay to send the dragons to Pidge already as well or not, but they never replied. I even sent them another message a few days ago. STILL NO ANSWER. Is this a legit Elf of what is going on... I understand a few days' delay, but not this long...
@Devildove
I sent a bunch on stuff to Elf @Pidge several days a go to gift to the person I am supposed to give a gift... I also asked would it be okay to send the dragons to Pidge already as well or not, but they never replied. I even sent them another message a few days ago. STILL NO ANSWER. Is this a legit Elf of what is going on... I understand a few days' delay, but not this long...
1427x1f.png
@Niharike @TheBurningRose @Caliphone @SalaamEnder @Viatrixa @BadFiction @Shacco @sindragosa @Tally @acorncap

Pinging all of Pidge's peoples just so you all can be informed and won't be worried!

Pidge was on vacation for a short while, and when she got back she came down with a pretty bad flu. She's been bedridden for a few days, but plans to (really hopes to) be feeling good enough to be online before the distribution time period.

I've been in contact with Pidge's significant other and they have offered to help redistribute gifts already sent to Pidge, and help with other stuff on the very small chance that Pidge isn't feeling well enough closer to the distribution timeframe. But I don't want to just remove Pidge as an elf when we have a week until the gifting deadline, when she's put so much work already into this. If it gets really down to the wire, though, her SO and I will get everybody's gifts over to other Elves and they'll take over.

So don't worry, your gifts aren't lost! Hopefully Pidge will be feeling better soon, and she knows to get in touch with those who have messaged her when she returns. Please proceed as normal for now, knowing I have communication open with her significant other (who lives with her), and keep Pidge in your thoughts!
@Niharike @TheBurningRose @Caliphone @SalaamEnder @Viatrixa @BadFiction @Shacco @sindragosa @Tally @acorncap

Pinging all of Pidge's peoples just so you all can be informed and won't be worried!

Pidge was on vacation for a short while, and when she got back she came down with a pretty bad flu. She's been bedridden for a few days, but plans to (really hopes to) be feeling good enough to be online before the distribution time period.

I've been in contact with Pidge's significant other and they have offered to help redistribute gifts already sent to Pidge, and help with other stuff on the very small chance that Pidge isn't feeling well enough closer to the distribution timeframe. But I don't want to just remove Pidge as an elf when we have a week until the gifting deadline, when she's put so much work already into this. If it gets really down to the wire, though, her SO and I will get everybody's gifts over to other Elves and they'll take over.

So don't worry, your gifts aren't lost! Hopefully Pidge will be feeling better soon, and she knows to get in touch with those who have messaged her when she returns. Please proceed as normal for now, knowing I have communication open with her significant other (who lives with her), and keep Pidge in your thoughts!
Did my Elf changed their username?

Couldn't find their message and I don't know who to send the dragons to.
Did my Elf changed their username?

Couldn't find their message and I don't know who to send the dragons to.
RPMizsI.giftC0aqwD.gif .Rot Ends Skin.
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 47 48