Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Adult friendos? :0
1 2
Hi so I've been super lonely lately and thought I'd maybe reach out here. I say adult cause I'm 22, and feel weird like, trying to be buddy buddy with under 18 people? Aaaaanyways!

I loooove video games a lot.
And I like to draw and watch shows and anime (sometimes! I'm super picky about anime and manga.) and I love to cook. And garden kinda. But ye! Ping me here or just shoot me a pm!
Hi so I've been super lonely lately and thought I'd maybe reach out here. I say adult cause I'm 22, and feel weird like, trying to be buddy buddy with under 18 people? Aaaaanyways!

I loooove video games a lot.
And I like to draw and watch shows and anime (sometimes! I'm super picky about anime and manga.) and I love to cook. And garden kinda. But ye! Ping me here or just shoot me a pm!
WYLy2Ui.gif
@bui i draw too!

2lboxsz.png

and most of my plants die but i like to garden as well

@bui i draw too!

2lboxsz.png

and most of my plants die but i like to garden as well

@pibolar ooh nice! I've never bothered trying to gijinka my dragons.... probably cause I just like dragons more than people or something :P

I haven't been able to really garden where I live nw cause we have a looot of squirrels that eat everything so it's just strictly potted herbs I grow indoors mostly
@pibolar ooh nice! I've never bothered trying to gijinka my dragons.... probably cause I just like dragons more than people or something :P

I haven't been able to really garden where I live nw cause we have a looot of squirrels that eat everything so it's just strictly potted herbs I grow indoors mostly
WYLy2Ui.gif
@Bui - Need some people to talk to on FR as well~ 21 yr. Norwegian. Not into befriending people under 18 myself because they make me uncomfortable (In the way Idk how to act around them)

Art, video games and and eating food is the best.

Ironic how I haven't made any friends here and been a member since late 2014.
@Bui - Need some people to talk to on FR as well~ 21 yr. Norwegian. Not into befriending people under 18 myself because they make me uncomfortable (In the way Idk how to act around them)

Art, video games and and eating food is the best.

Ironic how I haven't made any friends here and been a member since late 2014.
@Bui
@Midgew

I'm with you both. I'm 23 and never can find people to talk to that are around my age. Under 18 people are at such different stages in their lives and I don't know how to communicate with them!

I love anime (mostly the most popular ones with a few no one has ever watched), MMO games (Blade and Soul, Warframe, TERA, and this game are my top favorites), I draw but not very well, but I am a huge toy photographer.
@Bui
@Midgew

I'm with you both. I'm 23 and never can find people to talk to that are around my age. Under 18 people are at such different stages in their lives and I don't know how to communicate with them!

I love anime (mostly the most popular ones with a few no one has ever watched), MMO games (Blade and Soul, Warframe, TERA, and this game are my top favorites), I draw but not very well, but I am a huge toy photographer.
ZLcr9dC.gif
sup

im only 18, but im weird about stuff like teenagers even though i just got out the minor pit not too long ago lol...

i like video games and podcasts, mostly. some youtube stuff too. i played TERA for a few days, but im not big on mmos n all. im mostly on playstation (just started trophy hunting), but i have wii u/3ds/etc/no xbox lyfe

(also i just joined! i was on mweor back in its starting days and stayed for yeaaars, so now im kind of relearning it...)
sup

im only 18, but im weird about stuff like teenagers even though i just got out the minor pit not too long ago lol...

i like video games and podcasts, mostly. some youtube stuff too. i played TERA for a few days, but im not big on mmos n all. im mostly on playstation (just started trophy hunting), but i have wii u/3ds/etc/no xbox lyfe

(also i just joined! i was on mweor back in its starting days and stayed for yeaaars, so now im kind of relearning it...)
@Bui

Hey! I'm 20 years old and still playing on this site, but hey, it helps relieve college stress~
Call me Sam! What video games do you play?
@Bui

Hey! I'm 20 years old and still playing on this site, but hey, it helps relieve college stress~
Call me Sam! What video games do you play?
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.pngarcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
@Bui

What video games do you like? I play a lot of League of Legends lol
@Bui

What video games do you like? I play a lot of League of Legends lol
i used to play a lot of league! support main for life. i dont anymore, but i still follow TSM in the LCS.
i used to play a lot of league! support main for life. i dont anymore, but i still follow TSM in the LCS.
@Bui Heey - no worries about being in your early 20's, I just crossed over to the other side (26), I'm starting to feel quite "Mom-ish" to people younger than 20, it's almost a little jarring.

Anyway, we seem to have similar interests! I also like, and am picky about anime. I really only have watched a little here and there that I've enjoyed, I find a lot of it unwatchable, but there's some gems out there. What are some of your favourites?

I also like cooking and gardening. I'm not really good at gardening, or even have a garden, but every Spring/Summer I get really into growing potted flowers/tomatoes/berries on my balcony. Then comes the Winter, which is always a competition between them to see who can survive the onslaught of dry air and cat attacks to come out the other side next Spring. :P

What kind of drawing do you do? Personally I'm trying to find some inspiration to write here. I used to love it, and have quit writing in the last few years. I'd love to pick it up again.
@Bui Heey - no worries about being in your early 20's, I just crossed over to the other side (26), I'm starting to feel quite "Mom-ish" to people younger than 20, it's almost a little jarring.

Anyway, we seem to have similar interests! I also like, and am picky about anime. I really only have watched a little here and there that I've enjoyed, I find a lot of it unwatchable, but there's some gems out there. What are some of your favourites?

I also like cooking and gardening. I'm not really good at gardening, or even have a garden, but every Spring/Summer I get really into growing potted flowers/tomatoes/berries on my balcony. Then comes the Winter, which is always a competition between them to see who can survive the onslaught of dry air and cat attacks to come out the other side next Spring. :P

What kind of drawing do you do? Personally I'm trying to find some inspiration to write here. I used to love it, and have quit writing in the last few years. I'd love to pick it up again.
1 2