Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hey!
I'm Ssolitaire. Call me Soli! I'm kinda new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love books, drawing and anything like that. I love dragons as my favorite mythical creature so I thought, "Hey, this site is welcoming players, let's give it a shot." It seems great so far! I'm glad to be finally joining into this game and being a part of this community.
I'm Ssolitaire. Call me Soli! I'm kinda new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself. I love books, drawing and anything like that. I love dragons as my favorite mythical creature so I thought, "Hey, this site is welcoming players, let's give it a shot." It seems great so far! I'm glad to be finally joining into this game and being a part of this community.
[Pete Wentz screaming in the distance]
Hi, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Flight rising. You can call me Allie. Dragons are also one of my favorite mythical creatures, which is why I'm so hooked on this game, all the dragons are so cute. I love to talk about anything, music, books, fanfictions, ships/otps, art. I'm even open to suggestions and love to read/listen to new work. If you have any questions regarding flight rising I can help, even though I'm still kind of new myself.
Hi, it's nice to meet you. Welcome to Flight rising. You can call me Allie. Dragons are also one of my favorite mythical creatures, which is why I'm so hooked on this game, all the dragons are so cute. I love to talk about anything, music, books, fanfictions, ships/otps, art. I'm even open to suggestions and love to read/listen to new work. If you have any questions regarding flight rising I can help, even though I'm still kind of new myself.