Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Auction House revamp is coming!
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 128
My eyes are crossing trying to find an answer to this question, so I'd appreciate it if someone could answer: when selling items, will we still have to scroll down our lengthy list of thumbnail items or will there be an easier way to find items in our Hoard to sell?
My eyes are crossing trying to find an answer to this question, so I'd appreciate it if someone could answer: when selling items, will we still have to scroll down our lengthy list of thumbnail items or will there be an easier way to find items in our Hoard to sell?
e0E8Rzw.png
Best revamp ever! Will there be captcha confirmations when listing as in the coli revamp to discourage scripts or bots?
Best revamp ever! Will there be captcha confirmations when listing as in the coli revamp to discourage scripts or bots?
Ohhhh what I'm spazzing out here!
Ohhhh what I'm spazzing out here!
XsyYMAb.png bxbkeiO.png s-l96.jpgbxbkeiO.png XsyYMAb.png
[quote name="Cyranelle" date=2017-02-09 16:44:11] I thought what daineger meant was if I have listed a stack of 5 health potions and a stack of 20 health potions, they both show up in my activity log as the picture of a health potion without a number to tell me how many I have listed in that stack. Whereas if I am trying to buy health potions there is a little number in the corner of the picture to tell me how many are in the stack. [/quote] @Cyranelle @daineger Oh, sorry for the confusion! Yes, the number of items in a stack that is or was on auction shows up everywhere! It will be visible in Activity Ledger under Profits, Current Listings, Expired, Recent History as well as when viewing search results.
Cyranelle wrote on 2017-02-09:
I thought what daineger meant was if I have listed a stack of 5 health potions and a stack of 20 health potions, they both show up in my activity log as the picture of a health potion without a number to tell me how many I have listed in that stack. Whereas if I am trying to buy health potions there is a little number in the corner of the picture to tell me how many are in the stack.

@Cyranelle @daineger

Oh, sorry for the confusion! Yes, the number of items in a stack that is or was on auction shows up everywhere! It will be visible in Activity Ledger under Profits, Current Listings, Expired, Recent History as well as when viewing search results.
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Xhaztol
Question: What about searching for a Level 25 in the AH? Are we able to do that? I might have missed it.

Whooooo!!! Now I happy dance....
omg, it's wonderful. Searching ranges for dragons! Price per unit! So much good, I can't list it all.
Thank you, Devs.
@Xhaztol
Question: What about searching for a Level 25 in the AH? Are we able to do that? I might have missed it.

Whooooo!!! Now I happy dance....
omg, it's wonderful. Searching ranges for dragons! Price per unit! So much good, I can't list it all.
Thank you, Devs.
SWEET WINDSINGER, COLOUR RANGES. SWEET, GLORIOUS COLOUR RANGES.
SWEET WINDSINGER, COLOUR RANGES. SWEET, GLORIOUS COLOUR RANGES.
I'm usually asleep/at work between 12pm - 8am FR time
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
OOHH YESS!! super excited for this!
OOHH YESS!! super excited for this!
tumblr_p7vfcdaGxf1x5gwxfo1_75sq.gif arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif julius
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif it/he - 1999 - DID beast
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif FR +0

coatl loaf adopts (INACTIVE)
Although yes, I second @TwistedFlyte's question: Will we still have to scroll through tiny thumbnails to list things?
Although yes, I second @TwistedFlyte's question: Will we still have to scroll through tiny thumbnails to list things?
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
I have a question. Will this new AH system have any effect on Crim's pricing? Crim's default for most items is 500t, but for items such as the runestones, the lowest price in AH right now is 12000t. Will Crim be changing the prices she offers to be more competitive with AH or will the two systems remain divorced?
I have a question. Will this new AH system have any effect on Crim's pricing? Crim's default for most items is 500t, but for items such as the runestones, the lowest price in AH right now is 12000t. Will Crim be changing the prices she offers to be more competitive with AH or will the two systems remain divorced?
Another question, since there is now a private auction function will there be something in place in future where a group of people can participate in an actual auction? For example you list a dragon, select a small group of people to participate and they actually bid on it?
Another question, since there is now a private auction function will there be something in place in future where a group of people can participate in an actual auction? For example you list a dragon, select a small group of people to participate and they actually bid on it?
oUkKcU4.png ROyFQqy.png
1 2 ... 103 104 105 106 107 ... 127 128