Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Samurai JACK is (almost) BACK!
Today I was happy. Very, very happy. I was very happy because I watched the trailer for Samurai Jack Season 5! The animation is AMAZING, and it seems like the episodes will be following an actual storyline this time!

Ever since the announcement of the confirmed premiere date, I have been counting down the days until the first episode, which will air on March 11 at 11pm ET.

At the time of posting, there are 31 days until the premiere, and the next 31 days will go by very slowly.

BUT that gives everyone some time to watch some original Samurai Jack episodes, and read some of the comics (which is a continuation from the last episode).

ANYWAY, here is the trailer! I totally did not watch it over and over again!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
Today I was happy. Very, very happy. I was very happy because I watched the trailer for Samurai Jack Season 5! The animation is AMAZING, and it seems like the episodes will be following an actual storyline this time!

Ever since the announcement of the confirmed premiere date, I have been counting down the days until the first episode, which will air on March 11 at 11pm ET.

At the time of posting, there are 31 days until the premiere, and the next 31 days will go by very slowly.

BUT that gives everyone some time to watch some original Samurai Jack episodes, and read some of the comics (which is a continuation from the last episode).

ANYWAY, here is the trailer! I totally did not watch it over and over again!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VSrv_n4tw7w
Looking for
- "runic prince" or "runic king" accent
- Sand/Oilslick/Obsidian Light Wildclaw - can you breed this?
| For sale |
| Fandergs |
___________|
BEGocSN.pngTeeny_Sprite.png
eSXu2YQ.png
how did I stumble on this thread I wonder? I have always been strangely hooked to Samurai Jack. Its still ongoing...wow.
how did I stumble on this thread I wonder? I have always been strangely hooked to Samurai Jack. Its still ongoing...wow.
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
@Juulika
Nah it has been canceled since the early 2000s, but the creator got the green light to make one last season to finish off the series.

Aaahh I loved that show so much. The trailer is so good. It is always sweet when childhood shows are able to make a comeback by the original creators and not some horrid cheap knockoff like you typically get. I was so happy when I heard about this last year. The fact it'll be on Adult Swim too means a lot less censoring too aahhh. AND the fact they kept the feel and art style of the original is such a big plus tbh.

@Juulika
Nah it has been canceled since the early 2000s, but the creator got the green light to make one last season to finish off the series.

Aaahh I loved that show so much. The trailer is so good. It is always sweet when childhood shows are able to make a comeback by the original creators and not some horrid cheap knockoff like you typically get. I was so happy when I heard about this last year. The fact it'll be on Adult Swim too means a lot less censoring too aahhh. AND the fact they kept the feel and art style of the original is such a big plus tbh.

I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Xylom original creators....I can see why to be excited! That is something to look forward to!
@Xylom original creators....I can see why to be excited! That is something to look forward to!
Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Jeez man, that stuff was my childhood! Great artstyle, plotline, Samurai Jack was just a great thing in my life.

And another reason to stay up hecking late, heh
Jeez man, that stuff was my childhood! Great artstyle, plotline, Samurai Jack was just a great thing in my life.

And another reason to stay up hecking late, heh
dQT1EzU.gif
I'm glad they brought it back! I loved that show as a kid, and I also learned Roman numerals from it since the creator did the episode numbers that way.
I'm glad they brought it back! I loved that show as a kid, and I also learned Roman numerals from it since the creator did the episode numbers that way.
This user has Autism and epilepsy, please be nice to her.
I had no idea what Samurai Jack was before the trailer dropped, though now I'm certain I've heard/seen references to it before. I was very impressed, and I've been regularly dropping in on Adult Swim's livestream. From what I've seen, it's an amazing show!
I had no idea what Samurai Jack was before the trailer dropped, though now I'm certain I've heard/seen references to it before. I was very impressed, and I've been regularly dropping in on Adult Swim's livestream. From what I've seen, it's an amazing show!
HzGpUHb.png
ohh man i honestly cant wait, my dad loves it too i sent him the trailer and hes excited! time 4 me 2 rewatch them while i wait 4 the new stuff :')
ohh man i honestly cant wait, my dad loves it too i sent him the trailer and hes excited! time 4 me 2 rewatch them while i wait 4 the new stuff :')
63b167364c0a2dbaf2a03351a1066bc8cada7354.pngfcaa2c7b37d017521beff538d86b130409b73d6e.png21d0293ce4fcfad679fd6be05ccf743215e58ae7.png99d350e6cd84e02c223da178bc712b62b709f489.png
I'm very excited about it too!! I love how they kept the same art style and really only slightly change some things to indicate its separate from the original...it looks SO good! I am READY bring it on as soon as possible please and thank you
I'm very excited about it too!! I love how they kept the same art style and really only slightly change some things to indicate its separate from the original...it looks SO good! I am READY bring it on as soon as possible please and thank you
pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png6RF8uHO.gif pixel___crisis_moon_compact_by_firstfear-d53a6qj.png