Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | my nest is cursed
1 2
BETTER THAN 2 OR ONE EGG MAN
BETTER THAN 2 OR ONE EGG MAN
tumblr_ojla8vCHjm1vx6sm0o1_250.png
5 egg nests are to good 4 u
5 egg nests are to good 4 u
I've been cursed with 1-2 egg nests for a month or so now. It even effects dragons who are renting nests and I don't want to breed anymore. I've spent all week brewing mats and genes for a rare colored pair and I was so excited to nest them and they gave me 2 eggs. I about cried.
I've been cursed with 1-2 egg nests for a month or so now. It even effects dragons who are renting nests and I don't want to breed anymore. I've spent all week brewing mats and genes for a rare colored pair and I was so excited to nest them and they gave me 2 eggs. I about cried.
tumblr_inline_ny7iuf0sWN1qmzhvw_540.png
Same! I don't know why, but I have more three egg nest than any others! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, have my exalted dragons not appeased you, great windsinger?
Same! I don't know why, but I have more three egg nest than any others! Hmmmmmmmmmmm, have my exalted dragons not appeased you, great windsinger?
ZzHMFvW.pngxtBt3oa.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvNuEX1r2ao8y_540.png
Same???? like 3, either that or I just get a string of one egg nest's
Same???? like 3, either that or I just get a string of one egg nest's
~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Three eggs is pretty good. I think I've gotten four eggs once and five eggs once, except the five egg nest wasn't even my dragons (Nest renting for a friend)

Also I have a cursed pair. I send them to a wind nest to breed and they keep having two egg nests... >:(
Three eggs is pretty good. I think I've gotten four eggs once and five eggs once, except the five egg nest wasn't even my dragons (Nest renting for a friend)

Also I have a cursed pair. I send them to a wind nest to breed and they keep having two egg nests... >:(
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Plot Twist- The Dragons mall your fear of nest sizes xD
Plot Twist- The Dragons mall your fear of nest sizes xD
RrT8i.gif 9Atxn.gif Qcf6I.gif
@Erujayy I think most nests are going to be 3 egg nests. I've been tending toward two, though.

...I should start keeping track of how many nests are one/two/three/four/five out of my different-breed pairs.
@Erujayy I think most nests are going to be 3 egg nests. I've been tending toward two, though.

...I should start keeping track of how many nests are one/two/three/four/five out of my different-breed pairs.
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
1 2