Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Yo, my random progen needs some CLOTHES
Like, don't confuse this as a post that's literally asking for clothes. I have tons, but right now I'm just really struggling with ~what~ to put this fae in. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2979105] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29792/2979105_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Some background info, they're an indescribable cosmic horror who is now cute and funsize, and maybe perhaps lowkey interested in building and leading their own cult. I would love any sort of advice (and also, hey, if ur interested I'm way into roleplay and lore building and I'm always down for some dragon friends). Also also, if you want to recommend any secondary genes, that'd be cool too? I want skink as his primary, but I just cant commit to a secondary gene.
Like, don't confuse this as a post that's literally asking for clothes. I have tons, but right now I'm just really struggling with ~what~ to put this fae in.

Some background info, they're an indescribable cosmic horror who is now cute and funsize, and maybe perhaps lowkey interested in building and leading their own cult. I would love any sort of advice (and also, hey, if ur interested I'm way into roleplay and lore building and I'm always down for some dragon friends).

Also also, if you want to recommend any secondary genes, that'd be cool too? I want skink as his primary, but I just cant commit to a secondary gene.
maybe [item=haunted flame candles] and [item= Conjurer's Staff] to start with? @Papadoux and maybe Alloy secodary
maybe Haunted Flame Candles and Conjurer's Staff to start with?

@Papadoux

and maybe Alloy secodary
Hl87sOx.jpg
Hmm, I think those are both really good ideas as accessories :o i Don't have the haunted flame candles, but I do have gossamer and solar

And yeah! Alloy looks good!
Hmm, I think those are both really good ideas as accessories :o i Don't have the haunted flame candles, but I do have gossamer and solar

And yeah! Alloy looks good!
@papadoux Ah fam, the [item=Archivists Spellscroll] and [item=Companion Comet] would be perfect, too bad you have to sell your soul to get a hold of one ;-; Maybe some cheaper Arcane apparel? [item=Starlight Cloak] with [item=Cosmologist Fieldtools] could work? Neither are [i]too[/i] expensive. Or the Gossamer Flame set? [item=Gossamer Flame Headpiece][item=Gossamer Flame Collar][item=Gossamer Flame Cloak][item=Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon][item=Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel][item=Gossamer Flame Candles] (ridiculously expensive though) Or Sylvan apparel? Either Twilight or Scarlet? That is if you don't mind him looking a little dainty [item=Twilight Sylvan Headpiece][item=Twilight Sylvan Filigree][item=Twilight Sylvan Wings][item=Twilight Sylvan Dress][item=Twilight Sylvan Lattice][item=Twilight Sylvan Bracelets][item=Twilight Sylvan Anklets][item=Twilight Sylvan Twist] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece][item=Scarlet Sylvan Filigree][item=Scarlet Sylvan Wings][item=Scarlet Sylvan Dress][item=Scarlet Sylvan Lattice][item=Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets][item=Scarlet Sylvan Anklets][item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist]
@papadoux

Ah fam, the and Companion Comet would be perfect, too bad you have to sell your soul to get a hold of one ;-;

Maybe some cheaper Arcane apparel?
Starlight Cloak with Cosmologist Fieldtools could work? Neither are too expensive.

Or the Gossamer Flame set?
Gossamer Flame Headpiece Gossamer Flame Collar Gossamer Flame Cloak Gossamer Flame Wing Ribbon Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon Gossamer Flame Tail Jewel Gossamer Flame Candles
(ridiculously expensive though)

Or Sylvan apparel? Either Twilight or Scarlet? That is if you don't mind him looking a little dainty
Twilight Sylvan Headpiece Twilight Sylvan Filigree Twilight Sylvan Wings Twilight Sylvan Dress Twilight Sylvan Lattice Twilight Sylvan Bracelets Twilight Sylvan Anklets Twilight Sylvan Twist
Scarlet Sylvan Headpiece Scarlet Sylvan Filigree Scarlet Sylvan Wings Scarlet Sylvan Dress Scarlet Sylvan Lattice Scarlet Sylvan Bracelets Scarlet Sylvan Anklets Scarlet Sylvan Twist
Tn4aWhc.png