Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Doing quick bio drabbles
1 2
Im bored an need some more treasure. I'm doing 5000 drabbles or if you don't want to pay with treasure it's 3 gems. Ping me about it!
Quote:
Dragon:
Job:
Personality:
Other:
That the form you would be using!
Im bored an need some more treasure. I'm doing 5000 drabbles or if you don't want to pay with treasure it's 3 gems. Ping me about it!
Quote:
Dragon:
Job:
Personality:
Other:
That the form you would be using!
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@NanoRaptor Ah,finally someone doing short derg bios.. Lol might I ask you to do a little drabble on this bab of mine? Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29609213] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/296093/29609213_350.png[/img] [/url] Job: Fisher Personality: Kohaku is a very curious Noc with an affinity for fishing. It used to be a hobby but now she does it full time. She's like an inquisitive puppy. Other: She's going to be gene'd into a Koi fish & Kohaku is a type of Koi
@NanoRaptor

Ah,finally someone doing short derg bios.. Lol might I ask you to do a little drabble on this bab of mine?

Dragon:
29609213_350.png

Job: Fisher
Personality: Kohaku is a very curious Noc with an affinity for fishing. It used to be a hobby but now she does it full time. She's like an inquisitive puppy.
Other: She's going to be gene'd into a Koi fish & Kohaku is a type of Koi
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@Theoretically
Ah! It will be finished tomorrow! Sorry about the late reply!
@Theoretically
Ah! It will be finished tomorrow! Sorry about the late reply!
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@NanoRaptor

No worries!
@NanoRaptor

No worries!
^
^
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@Theoretically [quote]Kohaku was taught the skill of fishing from a young age. She was told that since she couldn't eat fish, it would help her sell it better. But soon, Kohaku would have visions of beautiful fish dancing and singing like never before! The melodic tunes made her pursue a career and lifestyle of that of fishers. It became her lifelong passion and vowed to teach it to her children. Because of her curiosity, her clan prospered and many dragons who would have went hungry did not.[/quote]
@Theoretically
Quote:
Kohaku was taught the skill of fishing from a young age. She was told that since she couldn't eat fish, it would help her sell it better. But soon, Kohaku would have visions of beautiful fish dancing and singing like never before! The melodic tunes made her pursue a career and lifestyle of that of fishers. It became her lifelong passion and vowed to teach it to her children. Because of her curiosity, her clan prospered and many dragons who would have went hungry did not.
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@NanoRaptor

tanks friend, would you like a payment of.. 3 gems?
@NanoRaptor

tanks friend, would you like a payment of.. 3 gems?
@Theoretically
Sure! Or pay whatever you feel it was worth
@Theoretically
Sure! Or pay whatever you feel it was worth
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
@NanoRaptor

Hm... How about I give you a few more dergs to make drabbles for? Since this thread doesn't seem too busy lol

How about it?
@NanoRaptor

Hm... How about I give you a few more dergs to make drabbles for? Since this thread doesn't seem too busy lol

How about it?
@Theoretically
Yeah of course!
@Theoretically
Yeah of course!
f5vnO.gif S5P9A.gif
1 2