Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Private request
@Wryneck @Ausphin so hey guys this is regarding Eva and Lockheed. If it were ok with both of you, ideally they could breed and I'd keep the babes (unless one of you wants one). We can discuss studding fees and whatnot once you get this :)
@Wryneck @Ausphin so hey guys this is regarding Eva and Lockheed. If it were ok with both of you, ideally they could breed and I'd keep the babes (unless one of you wants one). We can discuss studding fees and whatnot once you get this :)
yzyQtaQ.jpg
@Poetic @Ausphin
Hello there,
I'm fine to breed Lockheed whenever. I'd say it's best one of you host him for the time being, as my lair is quite crowded atm. I can get some space if I must, but would prefer the above solution.

From my part, I do not require any fees or part of the nest, you may split the hatchlings as you see fit c:
@Poetic @Ausphin
Hello there,
I'm fine to breed Lockheed whenever. I'd say it's best one of you host him for the time being, as my lair is quite crowded atm. I can get some space if I must, but would prefer the above solution.

From my part, I do not require any fees or part of the nest, you may split the hatchlings as you see fit c:
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
@Wryneck @Poetic
haha my first time studding so forgive me if inexperience shows but. I'm good on both nests and lair space so can certainly host and breed them if we're all happy

I'm fine with doing it for free as well, I wasn't actively using Eva or the nest so at least someone can get use out of it :P

I'm good whenever if we want to do it
@Wryneck @Poetic
haha my first time studding so forgive me if inexperience shows but. I'm good on both nests and lair space so can certainly host and breed them if we're all happy

I'm fine with doing it for free as well, I wasn't actively using Eva or the nest so at least someone can get use out of it :P

I'm good whenever if we want to do it
@Ausphin @Wryneck I guess it's up to you two as to setting up the nest, then. Let me know when they hatch, and I'll send some gifts over! I'd really feel terrible if you guys did this for free, haha :P
@Ausphin @Wryneck I guess it's up to you two as to setting up the nest, then. Let me know when they hatch, and I'll send some gifts over! I'd really feel terrible if you guys did this for free, haha :P
yzyQtaQ.jpg
@Poetic @Ausphin

CR sent to Ausphin!
@Poetic @Ausphin

CR sent to Ausphin!
cm_icn.png sig.png

@Wryneck @Poetic

Okay, I just put them in a nest! sadly only 2 eggs but better than 1 :'D
@Wryneck @Poetic

Okay, I just put them in a nest! sadly only 2 eggs but better than 1 :'D
@Wryneck @Poetic There they are! will send them and Lockheed back via CR momentarily [img]https://i.gyazo.com/adeaeaced15a609802caca69be7723fa.png[/img]
@Wryneck @Poetic

There they are! will send them and Lockheed back via CR momentarily

adeaeaced15a609802caca69be7723fa.png
@Poetic @Ausphin
Oooh pretty!
and two girls even c:
@Poetic @Ausphin
Oooh pretty!
and two girls even c:
cm_icn.png sig.png

@Ausphin @Wryneck I'm in love. I'm taking the paler babe, would either of you like the crystal?
@Ausphin @Wryneck I'm in love. I'm taking the paler babe, would either of you like the crystal?
yzyQtaQ.jpg