Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | DONE
1 2 3
@Ririterasu I've never done a review before, but I do write (link in siggy~) so i'd love a try if you're interested. (Can I ask about the NotN apparel? Do you only give them out in sets of would you be open to individual pieces?)
@Ririterasu I've never done a review before, but I do write (link in siggy~) so i'd love a try if you're interested. (Can I ask about the NotN apparel? Do you only give them out in sets of would you be open to individual pieces?)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@nemodave
I'd honestly like to keep the flame apparel in a set for ease ; v ;

Ahh, but your writing does interest me, especially the short story one! I've kind of got a proposition in mind - which sets were you interested in? I have someone interested in the ethereal set, but the others are still up for grabs!
@nemodave
I'd honestly like to keep the flame apparel in a set for ease ; v ;

Ahh, but your writing does interest me, especially the short story one! I've kind of got a proposition in mind - which sets were you interested in? I have someone interested in the ethereal set, but the others are still up for grabs!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu Alright, thank you! I'll see if I can realistically afford it. XD There'd be over 1kg that I'd have to make up, with the yeti as partial payment, and I highly doubt a review would be worth anything close to that.
@Ririterasu Alright, thank you! I'll see if I can realistically afford it. XD There'd be over 1kg that I'd have to make up, with the yeti as partial payment, and I highly doubt a review would be worth anything close to that.
@Ririterasu haunted flame :) or gossamer haha that's too far-fetched though (p.s. yes please no one's ordered a short story yet and I absolutely love doing those A++)
@Ririterasu haunted flame :) or gossamer haha that's too far-fetched though (p.s. yes please no one's ordered a short story yet and I absolutely love doing those A++)
.- -. -.. | - .... .. ... | .- -. -.. | - .... .. ...
( T H I S | A N D | T H I S | A N D | T H I S )
S1RYPFw.png
@Katsra
Alrighty, no rush and thanks for the interest!

@nemodave
Checking AH, the sets seem to be around the same price of 900kt :0 I did, however, find a few pieces of gossamer in my hoard that I'm not using if you'd prefer pieces instead of a set. Namely a cloak, headpiece and tail ribbon.

edit:
Oh, mind if I pm you about the writing? :))
@Katsra
Alrighty, no rush and thanks for the interest!

@nemodave
Checking AH, the sets seem to be around the same price of 900kt :0 I did, however, find a few pieces of gossamer in my hoard that I'm not using if you'd prefer pieces instead of a set. Namely a cloak, headpiece and tail ribbon.

edit:
Oh, mind if I pm you about the writing? :))
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu

i would love to do art for trade for some lace or accents here is my forum post with a few examples but I can basically draw anything you ask. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2110373
@Ririterasu

i would love to do art for trade for some lace or accents here is my forum post with a few examples but I can basically draw anything you ask. http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2110373
@MegatronOfTarn
Ohh, very pretty art! I'd definitely be interested! Could you pm me with more lined/colored samples and which accent(s) were you interested in?
@MegatronOfTarn
Ohh, very pretty art! I'd definitely be interested! Could you pm me with more lined/colored samples and which accent(s) were you interested in?
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@Ririterasu i've got 300 pinecones i could sell you. i'd really like to get 1 gem/850t each tho. I just picked up an antique lace anklet i can sell you for 15k
@Ririterasu i've got 300 pinecones i could sell you. i'd really like to get 1 gem/850t each tho. I just picked up an antique lace anklet i can sell you for 15k
2YPv3wq.png
@Leannaa
Mmm, I think I'll pass - most festival currency go down in value near the end of the festival week, so if I'm going over 700 treasure I'll probably just wait around that time, sorry;; And I already have someone who's trying to snipe full sets of lace for me, but thank you for the offer!
@Leannaa
Mmm, I think I'll pass - most festival currency go down in value near the end of the festival week, so if I'm going over 700 treasure I'll probably just wait around that time, sorry;; And I already have someone who's trying to snipe full sets of lace for me, but thank you for the offer!
G3lWjXU.pngIZtEKVk.png
@ririterasu sounds great :), I will throw together something shortly trying to sort out a few things first.
@ririterasu sounds great :), I will throw together something shortly trying to sort out a few things first.
1 2 3