Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Breeding Ages?
How old to some dragons have to be to be bred?

I only want to know for the breeds I have.

Pearlatcher
Mirror
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Skydancer
Ridgeback
Spiral

Thanks in advance!
How old to some dragons have to be to be bred?

I only want to know for the breeds I have.

Pearlatcher
Mirror
Fae
Guardian
Tundra
Skydancer
Ridgeback
Spiral

Thanks in advance!
Here you go ^^ and for the future the encyclopedia on the side has lots of info about different site mechanics! :)

Plentiful
Subject to a 15 day breeding cooldown. Obtainable as a starter dragon or through the treasure marketplace.

Plentiful Breeds:
Fae Dragons
Guardian Dragons
Mirror Dragons
Tundra Dragons

Common
Subject to a 20 day breeding cooldown. Available through the treasure marketplace.

Common Breeds:
Pearlcatcher Dragons
Ridgeback Dragons
Snapper Dragons
Spiral Dragons

Uncommon
Subject to a 25 day breeding cooldown. Available through ingame activities and promotions.

Uncommon Breeds:
Skydancer Dragons

Limited
Subject to a 30 day breeding cooldown. Available through contests or special events, such as our Kickstarter.

Limited Breeds:
Imperial Dragons

Rare
Subject to a 35 day breeding cooldown. Available for purchase through the Gem Marketplace.

Rare Breeds:
Wildclaw Dragons
Here you go ^^ and for the future the encyclopedia on the side has lots of info about different site mechanics! :)

Plentiful
Subject to a 15 day breeding cooldown. Obtainable as a starter dragon or through the treasure marketplace.

Plentiful Breeds:
Fae Dragons
Guardian Dragons
Mirror Dragons
Tundra Dragons

Common
Subject to a 20 day breeding cooldown. Available through the treasure marketplace.

Common Breeds:
Pearlcatcher Dragons
Ridgeback Dragons
Snapper Dragons
Spiral Dragons

Uncommon
Subject to a 25 day breeding cooldown. Available through ingame activities and promotions.

Uncommon Breeds:
Skydancer Dragons

Limited
Subject to a 30 day breeding cooldown. Available through contests or special events, such as our Kickstarter.

Limited Breeds:
Imperial Dragons

Rare
Subject to a 35 day breeding cooldown. Available for purchase through the Gem Marketplace.

Rare Breeds:
Wildclaw Dragons
i know the cool downs. i want to know how long it will take for newly hatched dragon to be bred.
i know the cool downs. i want to know how long it will take for newly hatched dragon to be bred.
@YourCandleLight - That is the length of time that it takes for newborns to be ready to breed. The moment a dragon hatches, its breeding cooldown starts. So since Skydancers have a 25-day breeding cooldown, a newly hatched Skydancer takes 25 days to be ready to breed.
@YourCandleLight - That is the length of time that it takes for newborns to be ready to breed. The moment a dragon hatches, its breeding cooldown starts. So since Skydancers have a 25-day breeding cooldown, a newly hatched Skydancer takes 25 days to be ready to breed.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

ok, thanks. maybe the website should specify that cooldown and breeding age is the same. just my opinion.
ok, thanks. maybe the website should specify that cooldown and breeding age is the same. just my opinion.