Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~The Sketch Shoppe~ (CLOSED)
@Erased
I hope I'm not too late but i'd love a bust sketch of my oc
ref: https://68.media.tumblr.com/a8e928366131b7bade855966dc528c92/tumblr_ob5jqzL6N11qcpm0wo3_r1_500.png (he has a gap in his front teeth if you happen to draw him opened mouth heh)
I've yet to request him with a kind of sad/disappointed expression so that'd be fun! His ears would likely droop some and maybe his antennae would flatten back.

I can pay in treasure!
@Erased
I hope I'm not too late but i'd love a bust sketch of my oc
ref: https://68.media.tumblr.com/a8e928366131b7bade855966dc528c92/tumblr_ob5jqzL6N11qcpm0wo3_r1_500.png (he has a gap in his front teeth if you happen to draw him opened mouth heh)
I've yet to request him with a kind of sad/disappointed expression so that'd be fun! His ears would likely droop some and maybe his antennae would flatten back.

I can pay in treasure!
@Erased

Awesome! Erased was such a good watch ;;; I'm glad I found someone else who's watched it! :3

Anyway, I'd love a bust sketch of this character and this character!
@Erased

Awesome! Erased was such a good watch ;;; I'm glad I found someone else who's watched it! :3

Anyway, I'd love a bust sketch of this character and this character!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Erased Okie, sending!

@Erased Okie, sending!

gl-1430847-1570843411.jpg
@Mainhoon
@Romiress

All done~! :3
@Mainhoon
@Romiress

All done~! :3
@Erased He's so sweet! Thank you *u* <3
@Erased He's so sweet! Thank you *u* <3
@erased I'd love to snag the last slot for a treasure bust of my oc (x) (x) (x) . She's really happy and excitable so any pose that can convey that would be great.
@erased I'd love to snag the last slot for a treasure bust of my oc (x) (x) (x) . She's really happy and excitable so any pose that can convey that would be great.
GO2Bc3v.jpg
@Erased

Helloo if there's still a slot left could I possibly grab one?
@Erased

Helloo if there's still a slot left could I possibly grab one?
@theoncomingstorm sure can! :3
@Valyn Sorry, but the last slot was grabbed! If you'd like, I can add you to a ping list upon reopening. ^^
@theoncomingstorm sure can! :3
@Valyn Sorry, but the last slot was grabbed! If you'd like, I can add you to a ping list upon reopening. ^^
@Erased

That'd be great! Thanks!
@Erased

That'd be great! Thanks!
@Rochambeau all done~!
@Rochambeau all done~!