Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Derp Drawings
1 2
I accept icon_gems.png at 1:900
I accept icon_gems.png at 1:900
lwK9VZ6.png
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19251847] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/192519/19251847_350.png[/img][/url] [/center]
I can get you a couple of those fammiliars?
I can get you a couple of those fammiliars?
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@Pixal
How much are you doing for art?
@Pixal
How much are you doing for art?
344b92cb769e7da676a9aa4d2d36d5e0.png
@Pixal
Would you be willing to draw a non dragon? Like a feral canine? Or maybe as a fun little thing you can turn her into a dragon. Idk.
@Pixal
Would you be willing to draw a non dragon? Like a feral canine? Or maybe as a fun little thing you can turn her into a dragon. Idk.
Yokai.gif
@Sacnite
Yup! Do you have a reference or a description?
@Sacnite
Yup! Do you have a reference or a description?
lwK9VZ6.png
@Pixal
me please !!
can you do humans at all?
@Pixal
me please !!
can you do humans at all?
@dggeoff
Sure thing! Do you have a reference?
@dggeoff
Sure thing! Do you have a reference?
lwK9VZ6.png
@Pixal
this boy !!
@Pixal
this boy !!
@dggeoff

Alrighty, something like that will be around 200k. I'll ping you when I start and you can either pay the full amount upfront or half before and after the sketch.

I'll be sending you a sketch to see if you'd like to make any changes before coloring. You'll be able to add things too at an additional cost but we'll talk more about that later.

Sound good?
@dggeoff

Alrighty, something like that will be around 200k. I'll ping you when I start and you can either pay the full amount upfront or half before and after the sketch.

I'll be sending you a sketch to see if you'd like to make any changes before coloring. You'll be able to add things too at an additional cost but we'll talk more about that later.

Sound good?
lwK9VZ6.png
1 2